Status: It is now rated R. dun dun dunnnn

When All the Lights Go Out

p r e f e c t ' s b a t h r o o m

There was the persistent peck on the window closest to Natalie’s bed. Not only did she just fall asleep, but now she couldn’t fall back asleep. She could hear the faint snores of Blaise in the bed next to her with Lexie. Natalie was thankful they didn’t have sex this time.

“Du-u-u-u-de,” Lexie groaned. Natalie sighed pulling off the covers. The cold chilled her exposed legs and arms. She was only wearing a tank-top and her matching underwear. Natalie wrapped a fleece blanket around her and pushed open the window. It was definitely fall and winter was on the way. Natalie un-wrapped the letter from a school owl and let it go back to the owlery.

Natalie sat cross legged on her bed and mumbles the words of the letter.

I’d be afraid if I was you.

The handwriting was sloppy and rushed. Around the words were blots and streaks of ink. Natalie furrowed her eyebrows and then rolled her eyes. Some stupid prank, she thought. Scoffing, she rolled up the paper and tossed it across the room. Finally, Natalie was able to get some sleep.

First Person - Natalies POV

I slapped my hand to the glass and slowly my hand made it way down, making streaks; the steam and water soon covering it up again. He placed his lips on my neck from behind. I couldn’t believe we were doing this. I would’ve never thought this would happen.

I moaned loudly once he found my sweet spot. The sound of the showers running overpowering it. Slowly, I felt his hand wrap around my chest and go lower, lower, and lower. Soon his fingers found their way inside me. I gasped, “Fuck…”


Natalie woke up in a cold sweat, stunned by the dream. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and Lexie walked out wrapped in a towel. Lexie eyed her best friend.

“You okay? You look like you just saw a ghost…well you know,” Lexie says with a smile.

“Yeah, just had a weird dream,” Natalie shook her head. “Really weird dream.”

Natalie didn’t want to admit to having a dream involving her, a shower, sex, and Mr. Mystery Man.

“What’s with the letter, Nat?” Lexie tossed the now flattened letter at Natalie.

She shrugged, “Who knows. I’d be afraid if I was you. Probably some stupid prank.”

“The Weasley twins no doubt.”

Natalie nodded grabbing a towel and headed towards the bathroom, “Where’s Blaise?”

Lexie giggled to herself, “Oh, he left about an hour ago or something like that! And there might not be any hot water left…”

Rolling her eyes Natalie grabbed her clothes and headed to the prefects bathroom.

“Bitch!” She joked. “I’ll be at the prefect bathroom then.”

“Ugh, I’m jealous you get a bathroom all you yourself! It’s like your own sex room.”

The two girls started to have hysterics and once they calmed down Natalie left, saying she’ll meet her for breakfast. You could hear Lexie holler all the way down the stairs. “Don't do anything I wouldn’t do!”

*

Natalie reached the bathroom in no time, only stopping for a few boys. She was still in her pajamas after all, but with boyfriend boxers on. She didn’t want to have another potential detention.

“Natalie?”

Natalie swiftly turned around to see Alex (and his abs) in the large bath tub, naked.

“Um, hey there,” Natalie awkwardly waved at him.

“If you want I can get out of here…” Alex asked, already stepping out.

Natalie put her hands up, “No, no, no! I mean, I don't mind.” Natalie internally slapped herself. Way to sound like a whore, she thought. As Natalie stripped down Alex turned around and lowered himself more into the water. She stepped into the tub, letting the warm water relax her very tense muscles.

It seemed to be a wall between the two; Alex on one side and Natalie on another far away from each other. Soon Alex spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

“So, I see you wearing the necklace I got,” Alex pointed at the diamond snake pendant on her neck. It floated in the water.

“Of course! You got it for me before I left for camp,” Natalie chuckled and slowly moved closer as did Alex.

“It, um, looks good on…you.” Alex crinkled his nose at the comment. “I didn’t mean it like that.”

Natalie smiled, “Don't worry about.”

Their noses almost touched as Alex started to walk forward making Natalie walk backwards into a corner. His cool breath gave her goose bumps and chills. Natalie opened her mouth, but Alex shushed her.

“Al- I…”

“You trust me right, Nat?”

Natalie swallowed and nodded. Of course she trusted him. Alex was one of her best friends, why wouldn’t she.

Alex started to lean in, his eyes closed. Natalie waited and waited for what seemed like a lifetime. She could barely feel his lips when someone yelled Alex. The two scrambled apart and turned around to see Hunter, Alex’s best friend.

Hunter smirked and jokingly put his hands up in defense, “Well, sorry to interrupt!”

“What do you want, man?” Alex growled, already stepping out

“Snape needs you.” Hunter shrugged. “Don't know why.”

Alex got dressed quickly and turned around to Natalie who was still in the tub, wet and naked. He said his goodbyes with Hunter. Down the hall you could hear Hunter’s laugher and Alex’s groans.

Natalie jumped back into the water with a splash and groaned just as loud and frustrated.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh you could cut the sexual tension with a knife xD
even though Natalie may seem like it, she isnt really a whore or anything.
links werent working for some reason, bare with me. ill have it back to normal in a bit.

http://www.polyvore.com/natalie_bathroom/set?id=16737531
Pajamas/Bathroom Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/natalie_one/set?id=16516479
School Outfit

Hunter is played by Penn Badgley
thoughts? subscribe! tell your friends

Image
Cassi