Status: It is now rated R. dun dun dunnnn

When All the Lights Go Out

i n t h e l i b r a r y

“So, how was it?” Lexie asked Natalie on a Saturday afternoon. The two were in the Great Hall having lunch.

Natalie shrugged, picking at her food, “Fine.”

“Oh, come one!”

“Lex, he had me grade some papers!” Natalie giggled, “I swear.”

“Ugh, how boring,” She teased. Soon the owls flew in and dropped mail to most students, including Lexie and Natalie. Natalie had two small letters placed on her lap. She looked up to the family owl.

Natalie opened her first letter from her mom.

Natalie,
I hope the ball was just wonderful! I remember how long it took me just to find the right dress. Hopefully, you did with all that money we gave you. Are you getting into much trouble? I’m sure you aren’t, but your father however is so paranoid. I keep telling him Camp did you good. Do you like all your classes? I hope you do! Oh, if I could go back! I hope Hogwarts is treating you well! If not, let me know.

I wish I had more time to write, but I don't. Dad sends you his love! I love you baby girl!

Love,
Mom


She slammed my letter down and pushed my food out of the way. Natalie wasn’t very hungry anymore.

“What did you mom say?” Lexie asked with a mouthful of food.

“She wants to know how perfect everything is! It’s stupid, she expects me to be this perfect girl with no drama or troubles. She’s like if Hogwarts isn't treating you right let me know! What are you gonna do about if it is?”

Lexie looked at her friend with wide eyes, “Gee, Nat, I just asked you what she said.”

“Thanks for fucking caring.”

“Hey, I didn’t mean it like that.”

Natalie sighed, “Yeah, sorry. I’m not that hungry. I’ll see you later.”

Natalie grabbed her book bag and started walking away from the Slytherin table. She passed Alex and Blaise and ignored their calls to her.

“What’s wrong with her?” Blaise asked his girlfriend.

“Like I know. She’s been like this for a week now.” Lexie shrugged, not really caring.

“Maybe I should go find her…” Alex trailed off, already getting up. Lexie stopped him saying she needed to cool down. Alex made a face and thought back to last week. Everything was fine, it was still status quo.

-

Natalie sat on one of the many library chairs, legs crossed. Since it’s a Saturday afternoon no one is ever in here except for a few teachers and students. But today for some reason most tables were gone. Only a few were left. Natalie thought hard and then realized most of the library tables are used for dance purposes.

The only sound that could be heard was the slight squeaking of Madam Pince’s heels, as the librarian Pince will usually prowled the many aisles of books, breathing down the necks of students. She’s a thin, irritable woman, and most students cringed at the name and sight of her.

Two large books appeared on the either side of Natalie. She looked at them and then turned back to the muggle book she was currently reading. Looking back Natalie read the titles on each book.

Wonders with Wandless Magic Vol. 1
Wandless Magic without Your Wand Vol. 1


On top of the books sat a note. Natalie opened it eagerly.

Natalie,

Read these and practice with caution. First time users with wandless magic can get a bit confusing. On Monday before dinner come to my classroom with a one page report on
Wonders with Wandless Magic 1 and Wandless Magic without Your Wand 1.

Professor R. J. Lupin
Defense Against The Dark Arts
♠ ♠ ♠
Natalie

its short and a filler...im sorry!! but i the next chapter will be awesome, like you have no idea how awesome!!!

if you comment ill give you your Hogwarts letter :DDDD

Image