Quiet little school girl...NOT!

One

"Miss. Anders you need a tutor or you are going to fail math class." said Mr.Parker, my math teacher.
"Well who could tutor me?" I asked, holding my lastest math test in my hand. It was marked with a red "F".
"I would suggest Zach Stams."
Ewww Zach Stams. He was that weird rebel kid who has peircing and tattoos and was like goth or something.
"Is there anyone else who could tutor me?" I asked.
"Zach is the only one who can help you enough before finals."
"Ok." I sighed.
"Now come by after sixth and I will tell him about this."
"Ok." I said real bumbed, as I walked out to go to sixth period.
Sixth period was history and the teacher always fell asleep in class so this was basicly like our after lunch chat. Sixth flew by and then I had to go to math to meet with Mr.Parker and Zach.

"No way am I tutoring her." said Zach.
"Why she needs your help?" asked Mr.Parker.
"I have better things to do with my day."
"If you tutor her I will get the science teacher to raise your grade."
Zach scowled then agreed to tutor me.
"Look starting today I will tutor you everyday." he said "Got it?"
I nodded and kept quiet because he seemed mad. I called my mom and told her I got a math tutor then had to ride in the car with Zach to his house. It was a short and silent ride. When we got to his house I got out and went inside.
"Where are your parents?" I asked.
"Don't know, Don't care."
I set my stuff down on the coffee table and then we started to study. Boy was it hard! It was caliculs I was failing and I needed help. We studied for about an hour until my stomach started to grumble.
"Shhh tummy." I said, patting my stomach.
Zach laughed then got off the couch and went into the kitchen. He brought back a box of cold pizza and two beer cans. I just sat there staring at the beer cans.
"Do you want one?" he asked finally.
"I have never had one." I said, quietly.
He laughed softly then opened one and handed it to me.
"Come on we're on a break."
I looked at the liquid then took a sip of it. It was sour at first then turned sweet in my mouth. My eyes got real wide and I took another big gulp of it. Zach took the can away from me and said,"Calm down or you will get sick."
During our 'break' we goofed off and learned that we can both burp our A,B,C's.
After a couple more beers we were both drunk.
"Zach kiss me." I said.
He looked at me but didn't heasitate. He leaned forward and our lips moved in sync together. He started to take his shirt off when a car honked from the driveway.
"It's my mom." I said.
"Your still drunk." he said, starting to panic.
"Go out there and tell my mom I went to Kathy's house about an hour ago." I said.
He got off the couch and did what I told him to do. When he came back in I said,"Can I stay over until I am not to loopy anymore?"
"Sure." he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or I will delete!!!!