Quiet little school girl...NOT!

Two

The next morning I went back to my house after my parents had left for work and I got a shower. I got dressed then fixed my hair and make-up. I was about to walk to school when I heard a car honk from outside. It was Zach! I ran outside and got in the car. He smiled at me then we left my house to go to school. We sat in silent until I knew that I had to say something.
"Zach look I need to take to you about yesterday." I said.
"I am sorry for giving you beer." he said.
"It's ok besides having a massive hangover I am ok."
"I am also sorry for whatever else I did to you."
"What do you mean whatever else?" I asked.
"Sometimes when I get drunk stuff happens that I remember."
"Are you saying we could have had sex?" I asked.
"Yeah and I am sorry."
"Well did we have sex?"
"I can't remember." he took the hand that he wasn't driving with and put it on my inner thigh. He started rubbing it. "Does that hurt?"
"No." I said.
"Then we didn't have sex."
"Zach!"
"Well we didn't."
I smiled then we pulled into the school parking lot. I got out of the car and started to walk toward the school. Zach ran up to me and held my hand the rest of the way. We walked into the building with a lot of people giving us strange stares. You see I was the quiet girl and he was the rebel. We had all of our classes together so we walked into homeroom together. We sat down together beside my best friend Lizzie.
"Who is this?" wispered Lizzie to me.
"This is Zach."
"Why are you hanging out with a goth kid?"
"Because he is my new friend."
"Emily."
I turned to Zach and said,"Zach this is Lizzie."
He smiled and waved to her. She made a face then waved back.
I sighed and knew this would not be easy making two people be friends.
After homeroom me and Zach walked to Launage Arts. We sat threw the whole class passing a note back and forth. After Launage Art we had chours. I hadn't realized we had chours together until now. We got lucky and had a sub so we all just goofed off. Next we had gym. I hated gym but today we had the mile-run make so that just made it even worse. I wasn't out of shape or anything I just didn't like running. I finished the mile run in ten minutes and then I waited for Zach to finish.
"How do you run so fast?" asked Zach, then he collapsed onto the soft green grass.
"I am in shape Mr. Flabby." I said, sitting down next to him and poking his stomach.
"Hey I am not flabby!" he said, lifing up his shirt to revel his stomach and his belly button peircing "See look no flab."
I laughed then laid down next to him.
"Are you comming over again today?" he asked.
"Only if you tutor me and don't give me beer."
"Ok." he said laughing.
We sat there and talked until the class ended. I went and changed then went to lunch and sat with Zach. They were serving fish sticks so I decited to skip lunch. Zach, some how could stomach them so he got some then sat back down at the table with me.
"How do you eat those?" I asked.
"Well my parents don't feed me so I have to eat something." he said.
"What?" I asked.
"My parents don't give a living shit about me."
"Zach don't say that."
"They don't you were at my house with me all last night and they didn't come home at all." he said "For all I know they could have left me."
"Zach don't ever say anything like that." I said.
"You believe what you want but my parents don't care about me." he said, then got up from the table and left.
I got up and tried to find him. I went out in the halls but didn't see him so I went outside and saw him sitting against the school with his head down and his face I could see tears running down his cheeks. I went over to him and sat down next to him.
"Are you ok?" I asked.
"No."
"Tell me what is bothering you?" I asked.
"Just my parents don't care what I do, when I do it, if I get drunk or come home. It just tears me apart."
"Zach it doesn't matter if they don't care about you. I wish my parents didn't care about me as much."
"No you don't."
"Yes I do I hate them always telling me what to do."
"Emily don't ever say that you need parents in your life or you will go insane."
I got really afraid and flipped over his wrist and when I saw no cut marks I pushed the sleeve of his shirt up and saw scars.
"Zach!"
"Emily look I-"
"Zach you don't need to hurt yourself anymore."
"Emily look I am in pain."
"Zach come on let's forget school and go do something fun."
"What happened to quiet little school girl?"
"She met you." I said, getting up and running over to Zach's car.
I got in and waited for him, then we left the school. We drove back to his house then decited to watch T.V. Zach sat really close to me and then put arm around me.
"Em are you sure you don't want to get drunk again we had so much fun yesterday?" asked Zach.
"And risk getting pregant with you no way." I said.
"Em you need to loosen up."
"I think I am perfectly fine."
"I think your an old funsucker."
I hated when people called me a funsucker, don't ask me why it just does.
I got in his lap and kissed him. He seemed shocked at first then he opened his mouth I slipped my tounge in his mouth and explored every part of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!!!
http://www.mtv.com/shared/promoimages/bands/m/metro_station/photos/06-16-2008/cr-brian-appio/01.jpg
this is zach (and my future husband!) I love trace!

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj456/SIAJF/089-1.jpg
Emily