Quiet little school girl...NOT!

Three

He put his hands on my back and then slid them under my shirt.
"Zach I am sorry I can't do this." I said, then got up and ran out the door.
I ran until I found a small park and I sat down on the grass and cried. I couldn't let it happen again.

Zach's P.O.V

I sat on the couch shocked that she would do that. I suddenly became angry and went upstairs to the bathroom. I picked up my blade and ran it across my arm. I watched as the blood ran down my arm. I pushed my sleeve down then ran outside to find Emily. I ran down the street until I found a small park. I walked in and saw Emily sitting on the grass. She looked up then ran off. I ran to catch her, Emily was a fast runner but I grabbed her by the arm and spun her around.
"Emily what is your problem with me?" I asked her.
She started to cry then finally said, "Zach I have had to many failed realtionships and I don't want it to happen again."
Her face gave off something that told me she was lying.
"Em what else are you not telling me?"
She looked away down at the grass and bit her lip.
"Em?"
"I am pregant with someone else's child." she finally said.
"What?" I asked.
"A couple of weeks ago I went to a party and got drunk then had sex with some guy and now I am pregant with his child." she said.
I sat down on the grass and Emily sat down beside me.
"Emily do you parents know about this yet?" I asked.
"No not yet but soon they will."
"Em tell them I am the father?" I begged.
"Zach I am not going to do that to you." she said.
"Emily I love you do this for me?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.M.G!!!!!