Status: Just starting, so slow.. ideas for plauseable twists in the plot are always welcome :)

Forever.

Away.

“Come on Ema, you know I’m doing this ‘cause I love and only want the best for you doll.”

“If you loved me so goddamed much Kady, you’d let me live my life how I want to live it!” Emaline screamed at her so-called best friend Kaydance.

“It’s only for 6 months at the most doll, and you know what they say, time flies when you’re having a blast!” Kady joked trying to calm down the tension in the air.

Ema cracked an inch of a smile, Kady always knew how to make her feel somewhat better in rough situations.

“There’s my girl!” Kady did a last minute check of Ema’s bags, making sure she wasn’t smuggling any of the stuff that was slowly killing her into the clinic.

The same stuff that killed her mother and father.

Cocaine.

That’s all Kaydance knew about Emaline’s past.

“And probably the only thing I’ll ever know" she thought sadly to herself.

“Flight 324 to Nevada boarding now at gate 11, this is your final boarding call”

“That’s you’re queue doll, I’ll see you soon.”

“I know you mean well by this Kady, But it doesn’t mean I have to like you at the moment.”

“I know doll, I know. You’ll thank me for it some day.” Kady said with tears welling in her eyes.

“See you round” Ema said trying to depart fast, knowing she was going to cry any moment.

“See you soon doll, see you soon” Kady said with the tears that had previously been welling up in her eyes now streaming down her face.

As Ema walks out of the departure lounge towards the plane she takes out her i-pod and checks inside a hidden pocket on her i-pod case.

Good, it’s still there. She thinks, almost ashamed.

Sorry Kady.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya :)
Another 'test' story so thats why it's so short.
I'm not too sure if i'm going to carry it on.
Buttt comment and tell me what you think so far and if i should carry on or not at this stage :)

Thanks,
Jess x