Maid-for-Hire: Kim Jaejoong

Prologue

The speakers were on full blast, playing 'Sorry Sorry' over and over again. Empty beer bottles and plastic utensils littered the floor. In the midst of it all, a girl and two boys sat on the sofa, playing on the Wii.

"Su!" The girl laughed and stood up, swaying, before randomly kicking out her foot. Bolded letters appeared on the screen, 'MISS'.

JunSu, the older of the two boys, pointed at the girl and giggled. "You missed! You suck, Yeonnie!"

She stuck out her tongue. "Blehh~ Your turn!"

They watched as he covered his eyes with his hands and kicked. On the screen, the soccer ball sailed straight into the goal. He withdrew his hands and smirked. "Eu kyang kyang~~ what now? I can do it without looking!"

"Hmph!"

The other boy, who was more of the quiet type, was reading a thick book. Raising his head up, he rolled his eyes as he watched their childish arguing and endless giggling.

Maybe they had a bit too much to drink. Figures. Those two had horrible alcohol tolerance.

He was awoken from his reverie when he noticed that the two had stopped playing soccer on the Wii, and were now dancing to the beats of 'Sorry Sorry'. If you could call that dancing...

"Hehehe, ChangMin, join us!" The girl tugged on his arm. Sighing, he relented, and the night went on. After they were tired from dancing, they had a popcorn fight, and it soon revolved into a full-fledged water balloon fight.

Finally, at four in the morning, ChangMin (the only one sober) decided it was time to go home, and dragged JunSu out of the apartment.

The girl had collapsed on the sofa, the only thing in the apartment that was not completely soaked or covered in food and litter. She slept on in a dreamless slumber, her mind hazy from all the beer she drank.

When she woke up, she would have one hell of a surprise.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first fanfic attempt ^___^ I mean, I've read a lot of them, so I decided to post one myself XD
JaeJoong will appear soon~

The girl, YeonA [Yeonnie], is best friends with JunSu and ChangMin. Just best friends, not bf/gf or anything. 'DBSK' does not exist in this story... but Super Junior does. They might make some appearances.

I still haven't decided what I want YooChun and YunHo to be. I'll see how the story flows.

&, the chapters from now on will be in first person pov. ('I' instead of 'she') I'll switch between YeonA's pov and maybe some of others' povs. This was sort of just a prologue, so yeah. :D
Comment?