Maid-for-Hire: Kim Jaejoong

Prologue II

Hidden in the makeshift cardboard 'house' were two teenage boys. They appeared to be 20, but were actually only 17. However, they had a sluggish appearance due to their unshaved skin and filthy long hair. In front of their box was a cracked bowl with a few coins.

One of the boys was munching on a bowl of rice, grabbing it in the hands and mushing it into their mouth. [A/N: Blehh. D:]

The other boy ran his fingers through his hair, but had to stop halfway as he couldn't progress any further without tearing it out. "Yoochun-ah," he said, his voice hoarse. "We really need to stop this and get a job."

"Mm Marb?" Yoochun spoke with his mouth full and rice specks flew all over the place.

"YOOCHUN! I just cleaned this spot!"

Yoochun swallowed before speaking. "Sorry. A job, Jaejoong hyung?"

Jaejoong nodded. "Yeah. We can't live like this forever. Look at my ex-pretty hair! And my skin isn't smooth anymore! And ---" he went on a rant about how he was no longer gorgeous-looking.

"Okay, okay. But who's going to hire US?"

JaeJoong's eyes sparkled and he pulled out a crumpled newspaper from god-knows-where. "Look, a hiring ad."

YooChun scanned the paper, his eyes growing wider with every word he took in. Finally, he looked back at JaeJoong with a shocked (priceless!) expression.

"A MAID?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Another prologue, from JJ and YC's side. How JJ is going to turn into a maid XD

The story is going to start after this :D No more prologues! Hahahaa~ or should I say 'eu kyang kyang'! Man, I love that laugh.

Oh, and before I submit this. OH MY GOD SUN~ XD haha, priceless.

Okay, stay tuned for more ^^