Lawn Boy

I Did a Bad Bad Thing (Redone)

I went inside from hanging with Ashley, while Ashley stayed in the sun. I was getting a can of soda from the fridge when the doorbell rang. I walked over to answer it with the can in my hands, still in my board shorts from swimming, and my hair a little messy. My heart jumped, when I saw Jamie, but not in a good way.
“Damn you’re looking good,” he said with a smirk.
“What do you want, Jamie?” I asked.
“You,” he answered.
“I mean what’re you doing here?”
“I came to see you,” he answered.
He walked in without me inviting him. He looked me up and down.
“Nice afternoon for a swim, huh,” he said.
“Yeah,” I said.
“Can we sit and talk for a sec?”
“Fine,” I said, knowing that he wouldn’t back off.
We walked into the living room and we sat on the couch. “So what do you wanna talk about?”
“I just wanna apologize for the way I’ve been acting. I’m not normally like that, I swear.”
“You’ve been a real jerk, Jamie. I wanna be your friend, but how am I supposed to do that when you act like an asshole."
“That’s the problem, Max. I don’t wanna be just friends with you.”
He put his hands on my stomach and started to rub my abs. “Jamie, what’re you doing?”
“I wanna be with you Jamie. I wanna be close to you. I wanna touch you.”
In my head, I was telling him no, but my body was telling him to keep going. His hand felt like a soft feather, tickling my skin. It was making my heart beat one hundred miles per hour, which made my whole body shake in excitement. Before I knew it, there was a bulge in my shorts.
“Let’s go upstairs,” he said.
“No,” I said, taking his hand off of me.
“What’s wrong?”
“I’m taken, Jamie. I love Asher.”
“Your hard on,” he grabbed my boner. “He says otherwise.”
He moved in and started to kiss me. Our lips met and I knew he was gonna kiss me, but my body seemed surprised. I jerked back a little, but our lips never parted.
All kinds of different feelings were going on inside of me. I was feeling scared, and turned on, angry, and excited all at the same time. It was so confusing, but I couldn’t stop; especially once he slipped his tongue into my mouth and he pushed me down into the sofa. It felt good that he sort of dominated me. I’ve never experienced that before and he brought out that desire in me. Then I remembered that Ashley was right outside.
“My sister,” I said. “Ashley.”
“She’s here?”
“She’s outside,” I said.
He looked to the backyard and then back at me. “Come upstairs with me,” he said. His eyes were begging me.
“Jamie…”
“Please, Max…This is all I’ve ever wanted since the first time I saw you.”
I bit the corner of my lip in thought. I really wanted to, but all I saw was Asher flashing in front of my face. But the way Jamie’s hands felt on my body and the his body felt over mine blocked any inhibitions that I may have had. I smiled at him and he knew his answer.
He got up from the couch, from on top of me, and put his hand out. I took it and he led me upstairs. We walked to my room, and I shut and locked the door behind us.
As he kissed me on my neck and we fell onto the bed, I could feel my blood pumping faster and faster and my boner started to throb. When I realized what I was about to do, I pushed him off of me.
“What’s up?” he asked.
“You need to leave.”
I felt him sit up on the bed as well. “What? But…”
“Please leave,” I said.
“Max…
“Leave!
He got off the bed. “Now who’s the asshole,” was what he said before he left my room.
I changed and then left my room as well. Ashley was standing right outside. She was looking at me with a disappointed face.
“What?” I asked.
“Do you think I’m an idiot, Max?”
“What’re you talking about, Ashley?”
“I have ears, Max. Do you honestly think you can fool around in an empty house without me hearing?”
“Who are you, now—mom?”
“You were just saying how much you love Asher and the next thing you’re hooking up in the middle of the afternoon with Jamie; who’s going out with our sister FYI.”
“I don’t need this right, now, Ashley. I don’t need this.” I started down the stairs. She followed me.
“So what is Asher out of the picture now?”
“No, I meant what I said. I love Asher.”
“Then what the fuck are you doing with Jamie?”
“I don’t know. I don’t know. Something just came over me and I couldn’t say no. Please don’t say anything to Asher, or anyone. I’m gonna tell Asher everything. I just need some time to figure things out.”
“You’d better do it fast, before Jamie decides to do it for you. He didn’t look happy when he walked out of here.”
“I treated him like dirt. What do you expect?”
“I can’t believe you did that, Max.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me what you think :D