Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Meet Trix

November 10, 1989
Hello Diary! You're a fuck face!

Haha you can't talk back, anyway I'm Patricia Clarie and you are diary! Why am even writing in you? Good question. The answer is because my parent says I have an attitude problem and this should help it. So I guess I'll tell you about myself, 'cause I know you won't tell anyone.

Official Name: Patricia Clarie
Name: Trix, like the cereal
Age: 17
Gender: uhh let me check..... Female, yup female
Eyes: Brown because I'm so full of shit
Hair: at the moment it is blue, naturally I think it's brown but I really can't remember
Best Friends: best friend since I can remember is Billie Joe, then there's Mike and well that's about it. I've kind have always been a tomboy so my friends are guys.

My family is interesting, if you can even call it a family. I was a result of a teen pregnancy, well sort of, my mom was nineteen and my dad was twenty-one. You might be thinking that my dad ditched us, but it's quite the opposite, my mom left. She started hating my dad for "knocking her up" so they broke up but my dad still wanted to see me. One evening a few weeks after I was born my mother dropped me off at his apartment and never came back.

I don't remember living in the apartment, because we moved out when I was two. My dad had got a steady job and we moved into a small house outside Oakland. Apparently the apartment was a dump, we had a roommate her name was Lea. Lea would baby-sit me a lot of the time when my dad was at work, but after we moved we never really saw her anymore.

The house we moved into had three bedrooms, my dad painted my room a bright green, apparently that's what colour I wanted when he asked me. I don't mind the green
Right now writing this is irritating so I'm going to find Billie and see if he's got any weed.

***
Blargh! I'm back again, Billie had his tongue down Erin's throat again. I really don't know what he sees in her she's a total skank. Mikey wasn't there either so I got no weed and no friends at the moment. Boredom is eating up my insides, I think I'll go cut my hair, it needs a trim, I'm holding a pair of scissors and I'm bored.

And my hair is cut, hmm it's not half bad... Oh John is here! Wait sorry his name is Al now, the fruitloop his stage name sucks.

I shall talk to you tomorrow dumbass.
-Trix