Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Pop Tarts!

February 3, 1990
Hey Jigglejugs!

Today was a really sappy day for me today, I'll tell you all about it. This morning I went over to Billie's early because, well I don't need a reason. I got there and Mike was nursing a cup of coffee and some toast while Ollie was doing some dishes, and Billie was in the shower. Let me recap the conversation.
Me: Hey.
Mike: Mornin'.
Ollie: Good morning Trix, have you eaten breakfast?
Me: Umm no.
Ollie: Why not?
Me: Not hungry.
Ollie: You have to eat breakfast, doesn't your dad feed you?
Me: There's food in the house, but he doesn't FORCE me to eat.
Ollie: Well I am, so make yourself some breakfast.
*Mike snickers*
Me: Shut up Mike.
*I get a pack of pop tarts and nibble on them sitting across the table from Mike giving him a constant death glare*
*Billie Joe is heard fumbling down the stairs and enters the kitchen*
Me: Morning Billie.
Billie: Hey Trix.
Ollie: Good morning Billie Joe
Billie: Good morning Mom.
Mike: Morning Dip Shit.
Billie: Love you too Honeybuns.
*Billie opens cupboard in search of pop tarts, turns around and glares at me*
Billie: YOU! You took my PopTarts!
Me: no I didn't your mommy told me to eat something, it's not my fault.
Billie: You could've had toast like Mike!
Me: I'm not much of a toast person.
Billie: Well I need my PopTarts!
Ollie: Billie, stop being such a drama queen and eat something else. I'll buy more pop tarts later
*Billie pouts and starts eating cereal straight out of the box*
*Ollie rolls her eyes in disapproval of his choice in method of eating cereal*

Now that's too funny, ahh Billie later dragged us up the street to Roadie Shaun's house to see if he had any pop tarts, he did, so Billie was happy again. We spent the day in Billie's living room watching mindless TV. Saturday morning cartoons rock!

In the afternoon Ollie appeared before us with a shoe box with old photos. We started flipping through them then Mike started hopping around laughing. He found a picture of Billie and I when we were three in the bath together. He started teasing and asking if Al knew about this scandal. I found a picture of Billie and I when we were about seven, I remember when that picture was taken. I didn't want to go home not even to get my pajamas so I could sleep over, so I was wearing a pair of Billie's batman pajamas that he had out-grown. It was pure innocence and non-explicit jokes. Then we got to the pictures of us in grade five and six, that's when Mike came along. There were pictures of us at our sleepovers a lot of them had us holding up our favorite album at the time. Another picture of us playing foot ball in the park, the summer after grade six. Billie Joe actually went on to join the school team in high school.

We also found the sole picture of the three of us where I'm taller than both Mike and Billie. MUAHAHAHA! That's because I hit puberty a few months before them so I shot up and they stayed short, but my glory of being taller than them didn't last long. I remember taunting them, it was so much fun! Shortly after that, when Mike and Billie caught up was when I fell for Mike. Holly teased me saying it was hormones and pheromones and stuff like that. Ollie and Dad stopped letting me sleep over around that time as well....I wonder why? *cackle* But I still slept over, as I still do. (without permission).

Well I'm going to spend the evening with Al, so toodles.
-Trix