Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

February 6, 1990
Dear Shit-on-a-stick,

I nearly peed myself laughing today. Okay well every so often I have to go dye my hair to maintain it's gorgeous blueness that I love SOOO much. Anyway, Roadie Shaun's sister, Caddie, dyes my hair, she's training to be a hairdresser so I'm her test dummy. YAY! She's pretty good at hairdressing, she's been doing my hair even before she started beautician school. Anyway, Billie came with me because, he likes eating all of Roadie Shaun's food.

While waiting for the hair dye to set in I went to watch TV with the guys.
Roadie Shaun (in girly voice), "Billie, I should totally do you hair, I mean your ends are split!"
Billie Joe (in girly voice as well), "Oh I know, I'm frazzled.

Just for the record I ended up grabbing him in a head lock but since he's stronger than me he managed to get out of it and tackled me onto the sofa. Luckily, Caddie put a shower cap on my head so we didn't get covered in blue hair dye.
Roadie Shaun (returning from washroom with electric shaver), "Come, Billie, I'll do your hair."
Billie Joe, "Please, be gentle."
Just to let you know Billie said that while raising his eyebrows pervertedly. Haha I laughed so hard when I realized Shaun was actually shaving part of Billie's head. Moments after the shaving started my timer went off so I had to go wash out the hair dye.

Anyway, Caddie was giving my hair a trim when Billie Joe and Roadie Shaun burst through the bathroom door. Billie's hair was shaved on the sides but still long in some places, basically he looked like an alien. He started bouncing around asking if he was sexy. Caddie said the only way to fix his hair would just to shave the rest of it off, but Billie hissed at the idea. Yes, hissed like a friggin cat!

Billie then insisted on walking me home so I can be seen with him and his sexy new hair. As we neared my house, Billie realized today was his mom's day off so he dragged me into his house so I could be there to witness her reaction. When we got in the house, Mike was watching TV and nearly peed himself when he saw Billie. Mike came along with us up the stairs to show Ollie. It was so fucking hilarious! Billie burst through the door and all we hear Ollie say is "Oh no Billie Joe, no." we were laughing so hard, I think Ollie cried. I sometimes feel sorry for Ollie, I mean she puts up with all Billie's shit, plus Mike's and sometimes mine, as well as all of Billie's siblings. Even though they all moved out but still, everyone has shit.

Oh by the way Billie and Jenny broke up. Apparently it's because they're not compatible, and they had it coming, but I think it's because of Billie's new hair style. Billie doesn't seem to upset, as I said way back, he probably just got lonely. Mike and Tracey are still going strong though, I wish I could say the same about me and Al.

-Trix