Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

February 18, 1990
Greetings earth book!

The head shop was awesome!! We went through all these boxes in the basement and yes there were bongs, but there was more than that. There were a whole bunch of old posters from bands like the Sex Pistols and Ramones that they don't make anymore. That's not all we also came across a whole bunch of James Dean pictures, you know those race car ones. I was bugging Billie by saying how dead sexy James is and shit like that. I got a few of the James Dean pictures but Billie kept most of them. You know what, I'm going to tape one on this page. Here's a nice small one you can have. Boulevard of Broken Dreams, it's so perty! Billie got the bigger version of this one. Lawrence, Tre, Mike and Tracey came to the head shop to join us afterwards. They couldn't understand why we wanted the James Dean pictures. I have to say (and Billie agrees with me) it's very artistic photography. I'm a sucker for black and white photos, it's an art form. They just took posters and stuff.

Heehee, we also found weed! Really old weed! It's was all brown and nasty like. We thought it best not to smoke it. As Tre put it, "Don't smoke the brown weed!" so I won't because I've gotten sick before from bad weed. It's not fun! Ohhh diary would you like some weed. *snickers* FINE! BE THAT WAY!

Not only that, we found these really cool lighters, with the American flag on it. Yes, I know what you're thinking, but you didn't let me finish! Instead of being red, white and blue, it's different shades of green and it has a skull thingy on it. So it's the opposite patriotism! MUAHAHA I loves it, even though I don't smoke. Meh, whatever, lighters always come in handy.

Yesterday, after the guys' show, oh and the Lookouts played last night too. The party was fucking hilarious. Not only did Al do the naked rain dance, so did Billie, Mike and Tre. Leaving Tracey, Lawrence, Shaun, Kain (guy who creeps the living shit out of me), Eggplant and myself rolling on the floor with laughter. The party was at that squatter building right off Gilman. Lawrence got a keg. A whole bunch of people from Gilman came because after their gig Billie invited everyone to come, so for once that place must be empty.

Love you not
-Trix