Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

March 11, 1990

Hey Cock-Sucker,

Well, Al and I broke up. Not exactly the cleanest break up like it was with Roadie Shaun. We were hanging out in Billie's garage last night and everyone started to disappear as it got late. I stuck around with Mike and Billie. Mike and I ended up falling asleep on the couch together. (As usual NOTHING HAPPENED!) Anyway, Al came by early for a band practice and started screaming his head off. "Get the fuck away from my girlfriend!" and shit like that. I mean we were fully clothed and everything, I was even wearing my hoody. I stood up and slapped Al across the face and said (and I quote) "Either learn to trust me or it's over, because boyfriends like you come and go but friends like Mike are irreplaceable." And I walked out.

Now I'm here writing in you. Fucking Al, knew Mike and I were good friends! He knows that I wouldn't fucking cheat on him! Fucking Fuck! I'm not like that! I'd fucking dump his ass before I went with another guy! I wouldn't juggle the two! Especially not with one of his friends! Fucking Cock face!

Great, things are going to be fucking awkward with the band! It's all because ARGH!! Moron!!! That's what he is! He knew how close of friends Mike and I were before he asked me out! Did he think I was going to change all of a sudden just because I was dating him! STUPID FUCK! I DON'T CHANGE FOR ANYONE! And it's not like I've been holding out on him! Now that I think about, I should've! That way he'd at least have one reason to be pissed!

I want to talk to Mike, but he's hashing things out with Al. I can see them having a heated discussion with Billie trying to keep the peace in Billie's drveway. They have to tour again in two days, that's going to be a fucking disaster. Okay now I'm crying. I hate the fact that I'm crying! Especially over Al! Stupid fuck! I'm just crying because I'm pissed, that's right. Not because I'm sorry about losing Al. I'm not some stupid girl who's life revolves around having a boyfriend! I could be perfectly happy being single!

Going to fucking kill something,

-Trix