Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

March 29, 1990
Dear Snickerdoo,

Today Al was busy all day helping his parents move. Don't worry dearest diary they're not moving far. They're actually moving closer to where I live.

So what did you do all day? Well in search of Billie and Mike and any other amusing characters I went to down to Gilman. The only person I found was Tre so I hung out with him because he too was alone. He's kind of strange, talks about sex a lot. We headed down to the school.

Why the fuck did you go to school? Well behind the school is Tight Wad Hill along with a bunch of space to skate board and stuff. That's where we found Billie and Mike along with Eggplant, Roadie Shaun and Tracey. I just got a new roll of film for my camera so I was snapping shots like crazy. I got black and white film because I was inspired by those James Dean photos.

I also spent some time skateboarding. I borrowed Billie's skateboard because obviously didn't bring mine. Tracey can't skateboard, she tried, then Mike tried to teach her then she gave up.

Then we all met up with Al for the guys' gig tonight. I took shit loads of pictures of them there too. Roadie Shaun threatened to break my camera if he saw the flash go off one more time. So I took one final picture of him then put the camera back in my bag.

Oh right, I forgot to update you on that skirt issue. Well Carina was pissed that I "ruined" a perfectly good skirt, but my dad said to let me be. YAY! Billie said he wanted my skirt, so did Tre...... Creepy. Anyway, drag queens aside I think I'll keep the skirt you know where it on those odd days where I feel extra feminine. Ha-ha and I'll make the guys jealous. Oh! Al likes the skirt too, but not for the same reasons as Billie and Tre. Mike kept asking me if I was abducted by aliens or dogs. I didn't get the dog thing but Mike says dogs are smatter then we think and went into this whole conspiracy thing.

I finished reading Catcher in the Rye. Billie was right, it was a good book, it was awesome. The song Billie wrote was good too and I told him if Green Day recorded another album to put that song on it. He said definitely.
-Trix