Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

In Studio

November 11, 1989
Hello Mr. Fuckerdoo!

I'm back, anyway last night Al didn't have any weed either. Instead he decided to feel me up. Oh by the way Al is my boyfriend. We nearly got caught by my dad, luckily we heard him come into the house so Al hid in the closet.

Do you want to know where I am right now? Of course you do. I'm at the Lookout recording studio with Billie, Mike and Al. As well as Lawrence, Tre, and Erin (the evil bitch I told you about before).

Do you want to know what we're doing here? Too bad I'm going to tell you anyway. You perv! We're not having an orgy! How can you suggest such a thing?! Billie, Mike and Al are in a band called Green Day, as of last week. Before they were called Sweet Children but Al got stoned and wrote Green Day on their jackets. Why Green Day, you ask. Well that's what we were doing HAVING A GREEN DAY! Anyhoo, they're recording some wicked stuff at the moment so they can have a nice little album and go on tour. Leaving me behind *scowl. *

Lawrence is the owner of this fine establishment of a recording company, Erin is here to and I quote "Support her man," the fish brain. I'm not sure why Tre is here though, eccentric excuse of a man, funny as fuck though. Tre is not his real name, his real name is Frank I think, but I'm not sure. We all call him Tre Cool and yes he is as cocky as his name presents him to be.

Right now, the guys are in the sound room, Lawrence and Tre are fidgeting with the mixing board and Erin is talking about how she loves the sound of Billie's voice. She's a fucking poser twit. I hope Roadie Shaun gets here soon, he'll put her in her place.

I realized, you must be wondering why I'm hanging out with so many guys. NO I AM NOT A GROUPIE! For a diary, journal thing you're very perverted. Well as I said before I'm a bit of a tomboy, but how can I not be? I was raised by my dad. My next door neighbors were and still are Billie Joe's family. We grew up together, a lot of the time my dad and Ollie (Billie's mom) would take turns babysitting us because they both worked changing schedules. If it wasn't one of them babysitting it was Billie's older sister Holly.

Holly was practically my only source of female exposure. Billie has another sister named Anna, but she never really hung out with us. Holly was just as much my older sister as she was Billie's. I remember when I first got my period I went to see her and she went with me to the pharmacy to get pads and she basically gave me the sex talk. My dad gave me the sex talk too, but I wasn't willing to listen to him because it was disturbing both of us.

YAY! Roadie Shaun is here! He hates Erin as much as I do. Roadie Shaun is my ex-boyfriend. We went out for like a month in middle school but now we're just friends, and Al has issues with that but I couldn't give a shit because as I said Shaun and I are just friends.

-Trix