Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

May 24, 1990
Dear Shit Faced Monkey Muffin!

Wow, wasn't that a mouthful. These girls were flirting with Billie yesterday (Billie is still on bachelor for life mode.) Mike, Tracey, Al and I were laughing our heads off. Honestly, these girls couldn't be older than fourteen. It gets even funnier! Tre came in and slid in between Billie Joe and the girls and started getting his perverted flirt on. Needless to say, they were gone within ten seconds flat.

I've seen Tre flirt when he actually likes the girl, he's a real sweetie at times, it's practically cheesy. I've only seen Tre with one girlfriend in all this time knowing him. She moved away, it nearly killed him. He was all depressed for a long while, he became his normal self again but still hasn't moved on. Tre may seem like the ultimate perv, but I think deep down he's a big softy.

The teachers at school are constantly warning us about the exams coming up and how difficult they'll be and shit like that. They're always trying to scare us into paying attention, I don't pay attention and I still got accepted into community college, so why should I start now. I know what you're thinking, this girl is one lazy fuck, well it's true! School is too boring for me to actually give a damn about it! Wish Billie Joe was still at school, he was in most of my classes, so we used to run a muck! Al is only in one of my classes and Mike is in two of them.

My cereal is soggy and Al will be here any minute to take me to this horrible place known as school so here's the plan: I shut you, I flush my cereal down the toilette, grab a pop tart then leave! How exciting huh? I know, my life is so thrilling they should make a movie about it.

This plan will be executed in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

*Ending Transmission*