Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

May 30, 1990
Hello Koo-koo-maloo-koo,

I applied for a job at Lookout Records! I know, the infamous free spirit Trix got off her lazy ass and decided to get a job. Yeah, I've had a couple of summer jobs, I got one a The Hickory Pit with Billie and Mike last year. I think I mentioned Tre works there, he said he'd pull some strings and get me the job. He's such a dork sometimes, I know that no one else would apply for the job and I already know Lawrence (the owner) so it's practically a given that I'd get the job.

I realized I never really told you about Carina! Well my dad met her when I was thirteen; he met her at coffee shop on his way to work, and then asked her to join him for coffee again the next day. Heehee, my dad is really cheesy sometimes. Then he finally asked her out on a real date, five real dates later and I got to meet her. At that time Billie's step-dad, real asshole, had left Ollie and I was afraid this woman would be equally bitchy. I was wrong, she was alright, I guess. Anyway, she was telling me I should go to prom. I compromised and said I'd go to the graduation ceremony but not prom.

Oh! Today we were hanging out on tight wad hill and Tre came wearing a pink too-too. He claimed he was going to need it for clown college. I started calling him Therese. Mike and Billie joined in too. I'm sad to say Billie took the too-too and wore it while skipping up and down the hill. Yes, skipping, we were all toasted so it was funny as fuck.

I feel like eating ice cream. Okay, I'm going to see if Billie's in his garage, if he is I'll bug him to come with me to get ice cream. Money, money, do I have any money? Oh wait! Yes I do, I have some in my sock drawer, EW! Not that type of sock! Well, I do have a few of those types of socks, BUT NOT A WHOLE DRAWER-FULL! You're a sick perverted diary DO YOU KNOW THAT!

-Trix