Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

June 25, 1990,
Hey gloober-glutter up chuck!

Marf! The guys left yesterday! Big fat meanies! Gack, well I got the job at Lookout Records! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tonight was the whole graduation/prom thing. You know what the guys did!? They got Tre to come and get a picture of me in a dress so they could mock me! Just a plain black dress, I didn't want any of that shit with bows and frilly things and pink! I wanted to wear my striped black and blue knee high socks but Carina didn't let me. And my dad took her side! Marf, they said I could where them to the prom part. But as I said, I'm not going to prom. Tre, that little fuck nugget, actually came to the school to snap a picture of me.

After the graduation ceremony we headed over to Lookout Records and hung around there. Who is this we? Well it was me, Tre and Tracey. Shaun, Eggplant and Kain were there and of course Lawrence. I stole Shaun's sweater. MUAHAHAHA! I was freezing my ass off in that dress, and Tre kept trying to look down my dress. So naturally I snatched the neglected sweater off the floor and put it on. I suppose I should return it. I found three packets of condoms in the pockets and another empty packet. No weed though.

I was thinking about taking a needle and making a teenie tiny hole through the condom packets. But I don't think getting a girl pregnant is a very funny practical joke. What's her name? Oh yeah Kristin. Shaun's girlfriend's name is Kristin. She was there too for a while.

It sucked, there was a shortage of beer! We all stayed sober! Personally, I don't find much amusement in getting drunk, but when the goofballs around me get drunk, it's like rolling on the floor laughter. We spent our beer and weed money on the Green Day going away party, which was a blast by the way. I can't believe the guys are gone till the end of august. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What am I going to do in that time?! Well I do have to work and well I guess I can hang out with The Lookouts, I mean everyone except Tre is older than me, but still cool.

Heehee, I'm giddy for some reason.

-Trix