Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

June 30, 1990

Dear Spanky-ass Monkey fuc,k

The guys called today! They said they'd call today. I spent the whole day next door with Ollie and Myla waiting for them to call. They ended up calling around two. I talked to Al, he misses me, I miss him too. Like I said before he has amazing spooning abilities and I miss his arms. Ollie went all mother hen on Billie and Mike's asses, she lectured them saying "be careful of this" and "don't do that." It was funny as hell. They're supposed to call again on July 7th.

I have yet to return Shaun's sweater. Yup it's just sitting here on my bedroom floor and he lives just up the street. I think I'll return it on Tuesday when I go to get my hair dyed. Yup, I'm still dying my hair blue, it's like my trademark.

Do you want to know what I do at Lookout Records? I answer phones, book recording time, take care of any paper work and get coffee! I'm a friggin secretary! Tre gets to help Lawrence out with the mixing and all that fun stuff. Yesterday there was nothing really to do so Tre and I started racing the chairs with wheels on them through the place. Then we found it too restricting so we started racing on the street. It's a good thing not a lot of cars pass on Adeline street. Things are supposed to pick up this week because Lawrence just signed another band. They are no where near as good as Green Day, yes I know that statement is bias, but you're entitled to MY opinion! MUAHAHA!

Tre kept asking me if I work at a strip club for extra cash. I joked around with him for a while, but he started taking me seriously so I had to tell him 'no' several times. Then he started asking me what my price was. He was just joking though. At least I hope he was. Maybe I should ask him what his price is and see what happens.

-Trix