Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

July 9, 1990

Heeellllllllllooooooooooo Mr. Cutnooger!

Guess what! I got another tattoo! Two actually. I shall dictate the story of my day for you. Finished up at Lookout Records early today and Tre said he wanted to hang out with me. So we headed downtown and Tre realized that we'd gotten paid today so he dragged me into this tattoo and peircage place because he wanted to get his nipple pierced. As he was picking out which nipple ring he wanted I looked around at the pictures of customer tattoos. I saw on one part of the wall, they were really well done, so asked who the artist was. It was this middle aged guy with very few tattoos on his arm considering his business. Now for the past while I really wanted to get my hips tattooed, so I spent my whole paycheck on getting it done.

As I went to sit in the tattooing chair I heard Tre let out a really loud screech. Me and the tattoo artist (his name is Phil) let out a short laugh. Then I started getting my hips tattooed. On my right hip I got the word "PUNK" and on my left I got "ROCK." It's something I've been wanting for a while. Tre came up to me as I was getting ink done and kept asking me if it hurt. Tre doesn't have any tattoos. I have yet to tell my dad or Carina about the new tattoos I've acquired. They flipped when I got my "Rebel, Rebel" tattoo but eventually accepted it (sort of had no choice).

Tre is such a perv he started asking me if I had any tattoos "any lower" and that hip tattoos are sexy when giving oral. I punched him in the stomach for that comment.

Oh! Oh! The guys called. They're having a blast. Marf! Wish I could be touring too, I'd be umm band manager, yeah that's it. Oh well they're getting back August 27th so unfair! Anyway Ollie had to work, so she missed the call, so it was me and Holly. Al tried to make me laugh saying he was "shucking" like crazy to my picture. Amusing, isn't it.

Gotta go into work tomorrow. Shitloads of paperwork to do. Hopefully, Lawrence will give Tre something to do, so he won't be bugging me the whole time. There's nothing harder to do then alphabetize tax receipts while Tre is telling you about his masturbatory tendencies. He needs to get laid (not by me though). I'll tell him to treat himself to a hooker.

-Trix