Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

July 15, 1990
Good day Chipper-duck,

Another amusing day at Lookout Records! Well anyway, one of the bands were supposed to record shit today but two of their members got a violent stomach flu. (so they say) Anyway, we had nothing to do all day, I believe we got a total of one phone call and it was a wrong number.

I couldn't find Tre anywhere, I saw him come in but then BAM! Like he evaporated into thin air. I finally found him in the recording room bashing away on the drums, he can really play. I just stood there and watched him for a while. He finally realized I was standing there and asked me if I played anything. I told him I could play a bit of guitar. Then he said we should start our own band. He said the Lawrence was getting too preoccupied for the band and shit like that. I laughed at the idea of a two person band, especially one where the front person of the band can't sing or play guitar all that well.

Guess what! My hips healed from the tattoo. Damn, it's sexy! I was strutting around my room in my low rise panties just enjoying how they look. Yeah, yeah I'm a freak. Oh! One time I caught Billie air guitaring in front of his bedroom mirror. I laughed, he spotted me and I was sworn to secrecy on pain of public humiliation. Yeah, I know, that wouldn't stop me but I could tell he really didn't want his bedroom mirror habits going around.

Wish Al were here, that way I'd have someone to show my new tattoos to. Yeah, Tre saw them but it's Tre! He can't fully appreciate them...Al would *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Awe! I have to go eat supper now, gotta put on some pants and hide my perty tatts. Well supper smells good, which means Carina didn't cook. Did I mention Carina can't cook for shit? Heehee my dad can cook well, I mock him for it, saying he should get a pretty pink apron for cooking.

-Trix