Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

July 27, 1990 hey well it's July 28 now, it's 2 AM, jeebus it feels like 10PM
Good morning Kutnooper!

Ahh well, I shall tell you about my day then. Today I did not work, because it was my day off. WHEEEE! Carina woke me up this morning, because one of my friends was at the door. I tied up my hair (just thought I'd let you know that I didn't answer the door with bed head.) Anyway, guess who was at the door!

I said guess bitch!
No, I wish. It was Tre actually. Carina let him into the house! I got downstairs and he was sitting on the sofa across from the TV, flipping through the channels. Just as I got downstairs Carina left for work. I went to sit next to him and he continued watching television for another ten minutes in silence. I think he wasn't talking just to annoy me! Any way I finally said good morning and he suddenly turned off the TV and became Mr. Chatterbox.

He kept bugging me to take him to the beach! I don't even have a car!!! Anyway he said he wanted to show of his "sexy nipple piercing" and didn't want to go alone. I called up Shaun and told him to go with us, no way in hell I was leaving myself alone with Tre in a bathing suit. Tre hugged me when I finally said I'd go. I pushed him off, because he kinda smells like B.O. I changed into my bathing suit in the bathroom with the door locked. Did I mention Tre is VERY perverted. Yeah, I put clothes over my bathing suit of course. I wore a pair of guy shorts that I stole from either Mike or Billie, I can't remember, all I know is they out grew them so I took them. Needless to say, Tre kept asking me why I was cross dressing.

Anyway, Shaun picked us up and then picked up Kristin (his girlfriend) and we all went to the beach. YAY! Tre kept following me wherever I went, even to the point where I went into the woman's washroom at the restaurant off the beach. Let's just say the owner wasn't too pleased with him. Let's just say he was kicked out.

We spent the whole day at the beach, we even stuck around till after the fireworks. They weren't an official show, but around eleven at night some guys lit some by the water. There might have been some really good weed involved in my day but umm yeah if a cop is reading this THERE WAS NO WEED OR ANY OTHER DRUGS WHATSOEVER! *shifty eyes*

Oh well, I think I'll go to sleep, had to be really quiet coming home, Dad and Carina were already asleep. Tre said he wanted to sleep over, I said no but he kept pleading and he was getting sort of loud, and we were right outside my house so I told him he could sleep on the couch in the living room. And if he even set foot on the upstairs or if I found cum anywhere I'd amputate both his balls. So I'm pretty sure he'll behave because he believed me. Heehee, I just realized something, my dad's going to question him worse than customs tomorrow morning. MUAHAHAHA

Goodnight Kutnooper, I'm going to sleep now,

-Trix