Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

August 17, 1990
Hey Bitch!

I finally found out why Tre kept following me around...well not so much following me around but I did find out why he's been sleeping over. His father kicked him out of the house because he'd come home on acid trips.

Now I'll tell you how I found out! I tied him too a chair using his own belt (I rather not disclose the comments I got from removing his belt) and an extension cord. I actually tied him up because he kept running back and forth while I was trying to file some shit. When I was done filing then I decided to take the opportunity to interrogate him. At first he just kept shrugging so I took a piece of sand paper I found in the desk drawer and started scraping at his bare skin, mostly his knees and neck. Eventually he couldn't take it anymore and told me everything, he even started to cry a little. Then Lawrence came to where we were and was disgusted with me and he said, "Can we at least try to keep things professional?"

I feel so sorry for Tre, he was fifteen when he started tripping and even though it's not addictive he still hangs out with the same crowd of people, who are all trippers. So he's been hanging out with me, because I'm clean, well everything except weed. He's feels bad for letting his dad down because his father put up with so much shit, and he was the one to buy him his drum set when he was a little kid. He says if he stays clean for a month, then he can go home again. Then he started asking me to help him out. Jeebus, he even did puppy eyes!

I said I'd help him out, don't know why. I said, I'd talk to my parents and let him continue to sleep on our couch. I told him the drug free part he's on his own. Ahh, poor Tre, I'm NOT going to give him pity sex if that's what you're thinking!

-Trix