Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

What's in a Name?

November 17 well 18 it's just past midnight, 1989
Hello Dip-shit!

Okay, so where was I? Oh yeah. Roadie Shaun told Erin to shut the fuck up back at the recording studio and she was soooooo insulted she scampered off right away. MUAHAHAHA!

Okay so back to my childhood. Billie also has an older brother named Alan, (he has five sibling by the way) Alan was awesome, he was a real punk rocker, he'd let us play his albums, unless he had his girlfriend over then his room was off limits *cough**cough* I wonder why. But he sold out and got a real job and got married and now has couple of ankle biter children.

Now I'm going to tell you how I got the name Trix! When I was a little kid I went through this "phase" where I only wanted to eat cereal, Trix cereal in particular. At the time my nick name was Trish, unno short for Patricia. So Billie, my Dad and Ollie started calling my Trix, and it just stuck. I don't mind at all actually, 'cause Trish is such a preppy name.

Blah! Al got drunk and now he's passed out next to me. The guys had a gig tonight, and Erin was no where to be found. I think she and Billie got in another fight. Right before Al passed out he did his "Naked Rain Dance." It was funny as hell just watching his bits fly in the wind. Well not really there was no wind, he just jumped around.

Oh by the way right now we're crashing out in the squatter building, let's see Mike is making out with someone in the next room, Billie's passed out on the floor and well I'm sitting in between Billie and Al writing for lack of anything better to do. I should really get a couple of sheets to cover up these guys, don't want them to get shrinkage from the chill. Tonight Billie joined in on the naked rain dance, first time ever. Usually he doesn't dance when he strips down. The sheets are in the next room and Mike is "busy" so I guess I'll let these two freeze.

Damn, Billie's bits are disturbing me, he's having a wet dream. ICK! I'll just put his jacket over his crotch and maybe I won't be so compelled to stare.

Hee hee now there's a tent. Guess what journal, you get to go back in my bag until I'm bored enough to write again. Ahh where to sleep though? Perhaps on that coushy chair.
-Trix