Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

August 24, 1990
Dear Pinkerdoo!

Anyway, today I called up the Fred guy and went to pick up the keys. Really boring guy, looked like a really old nerd! Anyway, I got the keys and checked out the place, it's tiny and dirty. Any way, I went to pick up some used boxes in back of some of the buildings on Gilman, you know from restaurants and store, their shipment boxes.

Yes, then I went to start packing up the guys' stuff, I packed up all of Mike's stuff. He has less stuff than Billie, and he's slightly tidier so it makes packing easier. I found five dollars in his room as well as six condom packs, three empty condom packs and a dirty mag. Gotta remember to bug him about that stuff, except the five dollars, those are mine.

Tomorrow, I'm going to attempt to start packing up Billie's stuff, his stuff should take a couple of days to pack, especially at the lazy pace I'm going at. I still can't figure out why he wants me to spend the whole day in his garage on the 27th.

Heehee, Ollie kept asking me if I'd like any help packing. I should have said yes, that way she'd see the dirty stuff in their rooms. Muahahaha! No, I'm not that mean, I'll keep their dirty mags, condoms and drugs a secret from Ollie. Even though she knows about the pot. Use of condoms, I'm not quite sure about, and I'm sure as hell know she doesn't know about the dirty mags. Billie even said to make sure I pack up ALL the dirty mags and make sure Ollie doesn't see them.

Billie's so sweet to his mommy, doesn't want to break her heart knowing her son is a disgusting perv. I wonder what happened to Tre's mom, I mean he's, like I said before, the ultimate perv. Anyway, I miss the guys so much! I can't wait to see all three of them again. Damn! It's driving me nuts!

-Trix