Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

August 28, 1990
Good morning Candy!

Ahh well yesterday was pretty damn interesting. Tre and I went over to Billie's garage around eight in the morning and ate breakfast there. Yup, we took Billie's precious pop tarts! Ollie just bought some because she knew Billie would want some. MUAHAHAHA! Anyway, Tre left around ten and said he'd be back later to "light up" with me. Around noon a car pulled up in front of the house.

A girl with dark hair got out and then the other person in the car drove away. She was all like, "You must be Trix"
Me- Yeah, who are you?
Her- I'm Adrienne
Me- Billie's Adrienne?
Her- Yeah I guess, he said you'd be waiting for me
Me- He just told me to stay here all day, didn't tell me why though

Yeah, Billie was right, she was pretty. She said that she knew it was me because of my hair, apparently it's blueness legend. Haha. The guy who drove her was her brother, Steve, he came with her to California for skateboarding, he wants to go pro. This Adrienne (or Adie) is pretty cool. She's older than Billie though, gotta mock him about going at an older lady afterwards. She's in college and she's taking human sexuality, now I'm extremely curious and want to take that course.

Tre joined us later on, and nearly freaked the shit out of Adie. I had to explain to her that Tre was generally harmless, he took pride in his pervyness and started strutting around yelling, "SUPER PERV!" And yes, I brought out a joint and we passed it around.

The guys arrived at around six, we were toasted and they were jealous. Heehee Al and I had a welcome back makeout session right there in the garage, yes now I'm slightly embarrassed to face Tre. He'll have a million comments that I do not want to hear.

Then later on Adie's brother, Steve, came and hung around with us. We all ended up falling asleep in the garage. I woke up on Al's lap, he must have a neck cringe or something now, because he was sitting on the floor against the back wall. Well I'm supposed to head back now and hang out with Mike this morning. We're going to go out for coffee and catch up, shit like that. Then lucky me, I get to go to work! Haha, well, it beats helping Mike and Billie move into their apartment.

-Trix