Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

FUCKING MORON!

Guess what you fuck face! Al's fucking leaving! Yeah that's right! I went over to his parents' house to find him packing up his shit in boxes! And I was like "I thought you weren't moving in with Bill and Mike." And then he's all "Well I'm not, I'm going to college out of state."

OUT OF STATE! And when did he plan on telling me this! I fucking screamed my head off at him! Then he started all this bull shit on how we could keep in touch. Keep in touch my ass! I dumped his sorry butt and no amount of apologies is going to get me to take him back this time!

OH! And then I asked him about Green Day! And he was all like "everyone has to grow up sometime!" Fucking poser!!!! I wouldn't be so mad if he had told me! But the fucking moron! They recorded a fucking album and that's urgh jeez!

You know what the saddest part is? Except for my hip tattoos, I didn't spend a dime of what I made working this summer so when the guys would go on tour again I could go with them.

Right before I left Al's I threw the black bangles he gave me on my birthday in his face. Gar! Stupid Fucked up freak show of a boy! I can't even get my thoughts on paper! I'm going to see Mike!

*
I'm here at the guys' apartment, it's night time, I'm calm now. I told Billie and Mike, they were off the planet pissed. I mean they recorded an album, they were shooting for a second one and then Al sorry he's John again, he's not worthy of a stage name. Then John drops out without telling anyone.

The guys started brainstorming who would possibly be a good drummer for Green Day. Adie can play the drums but the four of us agreed that could cause tension in either the band of their relationship and shit like that. Then I thought of Tre. He even said Lawrence was getting too pre-occupied for the Lookouts. Billie and Mike said they'd think about it and they're going to ask him tomorrow.

The guys haven't got everything set up here yet. Basically they have their mattresses and their instruments out. Everything else is still in boxes and they got a second hand sofa from salvation army, Steve is sleeping on the sofa as we speak. This place has two rooms, so yeah I'm bunking with Mike, obviously and Billie and Adie in the other room. Mike's already asleep and I can't sleep so I'm writing but now I'm out of things to write so you're going back on the floor. Oh good god, Mike is hugging me, haha fruitloop, as long as he doesn't get hard, I'm good. Oh by the way it's August 29, 1990.

-Trix