Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

August 31, 1990
Hey Picker-duck,

Well Tre is now the official drummer of Green Day! He's all happy now and made me write Green Day on his shirt. Why couldn't he write it himself? Because he was still wearing it. Yeah, I know, so I wrote Green Day on his chest and Gay Nerd on his back, needless to say everyone was laughing their asses off and it took Tre a good hour before he figured out what was going on.

Billie and Adie are friggin inseparable. Yeah, I approve of her, she's perfect for Billie and he's head over heels in love with her. I don't think I've ever seen him so ga-ga for a girl. She also seems to be enticed to him, I mean she drove across the country to spend the week with him.

I think Steve is physically attached to his skateboard. I mean he leaves the guys apartment in the morning, skateboards all day, mingles with other skateboarders and wait, he stops to eat! I guess because Billie and Mike are more laid back when it comes to skateboarding, but Steve wants to go pro, so maybe that's why.

You know what's funny? Adie came up to me today and commented on how quickly I "moved on." I was confused, then I realized she was talking about me and Al. But I didn't move on, I got over him but didn't move on. She thought I was going out with Mike! Ha-ha makes me laugh. I could see why she thought that, I've been sleeping over at the guys' apartment for the past few days and well I've been sleeping in Mike's bed. It took a while to explain that I literally sleep with Mike without there being anything.

Apparently Tre is thinking about moving in with Billie and Mike for band purposes. College courses start tomorrow and Adie's leaving the day after that. Ahh well talk to you later Picker-duck
-Trix