Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

September 5, 1990
Good Evening Shit Face,

Oh Shit Face college is umm interesting. Mike is in three of my courses and Tre is in another one. He's also ecstatic about this clown college he's going to. I looked at one of the pamphlets from this place... interesting. Tre got a red clown nose and has been wearing it around constantly. He wants me to go shopping with him to find clown shoes, I said no.

Tracey is back from staying with her grandparents... let's just say I didn't stay over at the apartment this week. Did I mention Billie slept back at his mom's house one evening all he said was "Too fucking loud." Haha that has a double meaning if you look at it long enough.

Sadly there's no human sexuality course at our community college... sucky. Tre said that if there was then he'd take the class to and help the teacher with 'examples.' Then I put nasty images in his head by saying the teacher might be a fat greasy old man. Needless to say I found him cowering in Billie's closet.

I stole three guitar picks from Billie today, a blue one, a pink one and a yellow one. Damn, old habits die hard. I'm still working at Lookout Records for some reason, something to keep me occupied I guess.

I'm at work now... Tre was saying he knew I must be lonely since John and I broke up and that he'd make it all better if I meet him in the supply closet. He left for the closet twenty minutes ago, I have yet to move from my chair. Ahh got papers to file and shit like that so I'll talk to you during my next break.

*
Well, Tre came back from the closet and started asking me if I got lost... I told him to treat himself to a hooker. I know, I'm harsh sometimes. I made it up to him by letting him use the desk phone to make prank calls. They're pretty funny, right now he's talking to some woman explaining that he's her husband's mistress. He can really put on a girly voice... creepy.

-Trix