Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

November 1, 1990
Dear Fabulisticrecticulum,

I just had an epiphany! Yes! But I won't tell you what it is, I got a plan, but I'm not going to tell you what it is because if any of the guys find you then . . . . Okay! They won't be to happy with my idea but sometimes shit has to happen for the greater good. Jeebus, I wonder what my dad'll think. I hope he doesn't freak out . . . . . I've only seen him freak out like three times in my whole life. One of the times being the time he found Billie and I stoned out of our minds . . . .he stayed freaked out for a whole week. He's learnt to accept our weediness.

Hee-hee weediness that's a new word! Tada! I contribute to society by making up new and funny words. I can't wait to tell the guys about this new word. Weediness! Ha-ha, I'm a genius!

Guess where I am Fab-blahblahblah! Yup! The guys' apartment, Tracey is here so I'm bunking with Billie. I'd take the couch, but that's Tre territory.

I shall put my plan into action first thing tomorrow morning, basically I have a shit load of phone calls to make. Lovely isn't it. If all works out then my plan takes affect the seventh of January!

Yesterday was Halloween! Tre and I went out and bought a shit load of candy and we threw a Halloween party. I met his girlfriend, she's whacky. Well she'd have to be to date such critter. Candy and weed. . . .interesting combination . . .we all got the giggles. We didn't dress up though. Unless you count certain members of Green Day dressing in drag, they know who they are. But they'd dress in drag anyway.

Ever since Adie left in September Billie calls her almost every night. Oh god he misses her like crazy. He's wants to drive to Minnesota the week of thanksgiving to see her. Tre and Mike want to go along and they'll play a few gigs.

I was just looking back on my last entry, and yes diary I did ask Tre if he was afraid of vibrators. He's not, by the way he talks I think he owns one for some sick Tre Cool reason, I stopped asking questions.

-Trix