Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

November 15, 1990
Good Afternoon Syphilis,

All the calls are made, everything's set and now all I do is wait for January 7th. Well actually four days before January 7th because of driving time. Shit! I already said too much. January seems so far away. I'm dieing to tell someone about what's going to happen, I guess I could tell Holly. She's the only person who will understand, well Mike would understand but he'd try to stop me none the less.

Tre got dumped, he's been all mopey all week. I told him if I had the money I'd buy him a night with a hooker. He gave me hug...not sure why...kind of creepy. Oh, today I'm going to get my hair re-dyed, yup still it's magnificent blue.

Talk to you later.


Nov. 16

Holy fuck! Billie's gone! He left a note saying he went to Minnesota for the next week and a half! Tre and Mike are all pissed because they have a gig on Tuesday. Mike is really pissed because Billie took his pick up. One good thing about this is I get Billie's room! Whee! Okay maybe I should be a little worried that Billie is out on the road all alone. He'll be fine. Blah, Mike is banging on the door gibbering about god knows what.

***

Back and my fingers are killing me. You know like I said the guys have a gig, well I'm playing guitar for it. Mike just spent the last hour teaching me the songs. Mike said he'd sing the main part and I'd sing back up. I'm scared shitless, I'm not exactly the best guitarist, but Mike taught me the easiest songs and cut out the solos. Now I'm alone in Billie's room condemned to practice while Mike tries to find Tre. Tre is still depressed about his girlfriend leaving him so he's out drinking a lot. Well I should get back to practicing or else Mike will have my head (along with Billie's) on a silver platter.

Mike is going berserks, Billie left, Tre's depressed and suffering from weediness, and I'm just my annoying little self. Oh! Found Billie's stash of guitar picks! Ha-ha mine! Ohhh he's going to be really, really, really, mad. Oh well. *Laughs maniacally*

-Trix