Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Smokin' Up

November 23, 1989
Helooooooo Mr. Skiperdoodle!

I got some good weed today! Mike got it for Billie because Billie is all depressed because he broke up with Erin. YAY! Shhh don't tell Billie. So anyways Mike, Billie and I passed around the joint in Billie's garage, then Al came and join us. He was all pouty because we didn't wait for him. Al stupidly went to school today, while Bill, Mike and I skipped, we always skip after a break up, it's just tradition.

OH! I want to tell you about Mike now! Billie and I went to the same elementary school and we hung out pretty much all the time. Anyway one day when we were in the fifth grade I was sick so I couldn't go to school that day. Anyways after school Billie and Mike came to see me. They had started talking in the lunchroom about music and shit like that. Mike slept over at Billie house a lot; he said he slept over because it was quieter. I would sleep over too from time to time, mainly because I was too lazy to walk the twenty feet back to my house. Heehee when I was in eighth grade I had a HUGE crush on Mike. Only Billie knew, and he mocks me about it till this very day. Mike still doesn't know. A couple of years ago Mike finally started renting out a room in Billie's house, it was only a matter of time, he lived in his pick up and Billie's for the longest time.

I'm in Mike's bed right now. OH SCANDELOUS! Haha, no. He's asleep and I'm about to doze off too. Mmm Mikey's body warmth.

WHAT ABOUT AL AND THE GIRL MIKE WAS MAKING OUT WITH?!
Blah! I'm not doing anything! So they shouldn't care.

Hee, hee Billie asleep on the floor over there. His butt is pointed in the air haha. Makes me laugh. Okay diary of mine, I shall toss you on the floor and fall asleep now. Oh jeez, now Mike is using me as a teddy bear.
-Trix

Hello Trix! It's Mike here! You should really hide your diary better. OH MY GOD you had a crush on me? Ha-ha it was so obvious of course I knew about it. I know I'm irresistible. You're a deep sleeper you know that? When I tried to get out of bed I smacked you across the face and you didn't wake up. HEY! What do you mean I was using you like a teddy bear? Do you mean spooning? When I was a kid I cut open my teddy bear to see what he looked like inside. I hope I didn't cut you open because I doubt you're full of fluff. You're pretty skinny, so it's highly unlikely you have any fluff in you. Since there's nothing in here we didn't know already I'm going to let Billie read it.

I'm gobsmacked! You talk about me behind my back to this book of paper! Yeah that was good weed yesterday. Kudos to Mike. Awe I never knew you were so fond of us. I'm tearing up and everything. HA! So you were the one who put my jacket over my bits! Do you know how hard it is to wash off semen! Well considering I tried to wash it off with a piece of damp toilette paper, but still! Next time disrupt Mike and whatever skank he's making out with and get a sheet!
Lots of love
Billie Joe

She was not a skank!
-Mike

Yes she was
-BJ

We were just a little drunk and by the way Trix, don't listen to Billie and interrupt my make out sessions.
-Mike