Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

November 26, 1990

Billie's back Cooker-fuck!

He just got back, and Mike started ranting about shit. I don't think I've ever seen Mike so mad, but Billie was in a bit a daze. Once Mike stormed off Billie started rambling like an imbecile about true love and "heart's desire." It's kind of funny actually, I was repressing laughter the whole time. Billie's gone all poetic and shit.

Oh! The gig sucked! Mike told me I was good for my first gig, but I know that was just him being nice, because I know I sucked arse. Tre said he preferred me as a groupie, but he's just a horny fucker. Oh! Tre came to the apartment today wearing a dog collar and a leash.... I rather not write what he asked me to do. Needless to say I left the apartment immediately and came home.

Ahh home, Dad's making supper now, smells good.

I'm lonely, I want Mikey to give me a hug! Even though he and Tracey are on a "break" so he hasn't been showering as often. Phone is ringing, be right back.

Ahh Billie just called to tell me his guitar picks went missing...I swear I don't know what happened to them. *shoves bag of picks under mattress* After supper I'm going back the guy's apartment hopefully Tre is gone or possibly forgot about the whole doggy domination. I'm gonna hang out with Mike; I think there might be a TV movie on tonight.

I wanna spend as much time possible with the guys, especially Mike before January. Why Mike? I don't know, I figure I'll miss him most.

Oh Cooker-fuck, I've realized we've been together a little over a year. Let's celebrate! I'll give you a new tattoo, on your back cover.

DONE! Don't you want to know what it is? Heehee, I wrote GREEN DAY! And underneath that I wrote BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG and under that I wrote MIKE DIRNT and under that I wrote TRE COOL and then I drew a guitar, a bass and a set of drumsticks. It's so perty.

Supper's ready.

-Trix