Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

December 2, 1990

I feel like shit.

I started buying the stuff for this January 7th event, and it made me all depressed. But there's no turning back now, I have to do this. Christmas is coming up; Ollie is already talking about the yearly banquet thing. This year she might trust Billie with food again. It's a BIG maybe though, after the knife juggling, she hasn't trusted Billie in a kitchen.

Billie is still pestering me to give back his guitar picks...but I swear I don't know what he's talking about. HAHAHA! Mine, all mine. So many pretty colours. I think I'll tape one to the top of the page....tadaa! It's green! Since it's green, I'll write Green Day on it.

Have you realized I'm really bored? Yeah, need to get a new boyfriend...haha. I'm fine being single....ish. Yeah, yeah, I know this is getting repetitive, but I've got the hots for Mike yet again. Psht, he's back together with Tracey. I'm probably just crushing on him because I want an excuse not to execute the January 7th plan.

I'm so excited about January 7th, though. Whole new world like thing. I'm nervous and shit, but I can't wait! Four days to drive there, though...well I could do it in three, maybe even two, but I don't want to fall asleep at the wheel of the car. Oh fuck, I have to rent a car, or maybe a U-Haul van. Fuck! Better call now. Be right back.

And I'm back! I found the phone number for the U-Haul place in the yellow-pages. I booked a small van. Ah well, I'm going, buh-bye now. Chances I'll ignore you for a long while because of my courses and shit like that.

-Trix