Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

December 25, 1990

Merry Christmas Diarrhea,

Nine more days 'til I leave; I already started boxing up my stuff. Haven't told anyone yet. Tonight's the annual Christmas dinner next door. Tre, his sister, and his dad are coming too, so the party gets bigger. Billie is still not trusted in the kitchen, so he's stuck cleaning again this year. I volunteered to make dessert again this year; Tre and Myla are coming over to help me. Mike is helping Ollie and Holly with the main meal, turkey and such.

The dessert list this year includes-apple pie, chocolate brownies and marble cake.
NO! The cake does not have marbles in it! You stupid diary! It has both chocolate and white cake in it. And nuts! Heehee nuts! I think I'll put NUTS in the brownies too, I think I'll put walnuts. NUTS! NUTS! NUTS!

I wonder what Tre will say when he hears about all the NUTS! You know what the traditional Christmas NUT is? It's the pine NUT! Heehee, I have found it mandatory to capitalize the word NUT or its plural form NUTS. Am I annoying you, diary? Do NUTS make you squeamish? What kind of NUTS make you squeamish? Is it all NUTS? Some NUTS are fun you know. What about candied NUTS?

OH! OH! Myla is here! And Tre slept over, so he's been wandering around downstairs all morning, so I shall depart and talk to you later!

*

I just got back from next door; it's really late now, not sure what time it is. When we were making the desserts, Tre tried to see how many nuts he could fit in his mouth without chewing. He claims fifteen. Myla and I were laughing our heads off, Tre didn't really help all that much because he's somewhat incompetent when it comes to baking, but he did make us laugh. Oh yeah, and he chopped up the apples for the pie while singing "Bye, Bye Miss". American Pie.

At dinner, Tre announced he was pregnant with Billie's baby. He said he didn't want to get an abortion and wanted Billie to be a part of the baby's life. We were laughing our heads off; I'm sure half of everyone there were about to pee themselves. Then Tre got himself two beers and justified it by saying he was drinking for two now. Towards the end of the night, Tre kept asking Billie why he didn't find him attractive anymore. Then Billie announced he'd been cheating on Tre with Mike. Mike then said he was cheating on Billie with me. Oh man, it was hilarious. I'm still laughing just thinking about it. To top it off, Tre announced that I was pregnant with Mike's baby, and Billie got gonorrhea from a groupie and spread it to the rest of us. By that time our parents stopped paying attention. But still funny as hell. Tre even pretended to start crying about how his baby would have birth defects because Billie couldn't keep his dick to himself.

I need to calm down, I'm laughing so hard...okay, calm.
-Trix