Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Trix, Like the Cereal

January 3, 1991

Dear Billie Joe,

I'm sorry, but I'm leaving for college out of state. Tell Mike and Tre I'll miss them. I'm leaving you my diary because, I don't know why, I just feel like it. I can't take this place, I'm leaving it behind.

Your opportunities start here in California; Green Day is going to make it big someday. My opportunities aren't here though; here is just a dead end job, if I go to this college I might have a chance. I hope you understand. I think it's time to take my future in my own hands.

Alright, before I go, I have some advice for you. DON'T LET ADIE GO! She's the one for you, yeah, I know I don't believe in fate and all the shit. But if there's a chance that fate does exist, then she's your other half, you know all that cheesy stuff.

Tell Tre to keep being the psychotic fruitloop that he is, and that he's an awsesome drummer. And tell Mike that he's the most awesome bass player around, and that he should keep on keeping on. Yeah that was lame. Tell them I love both of them so much.

Maybe one day I'll see you guys again. I hope I will. I'm sorry but I can't take this town, that's why I'm leaving you guys tonight. I love all three of you Green Day guys so much, more than you'll ever know. Yeah, I know I'm repeating myself, but it's true! I'm so sorry I'm leaving, but I feel like I have to do this.

Lots of love,
Trix