Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Diary Molestation

November 26, 1989
Dinky diary!


You can't keep yourself hidden can you? Well you deserved being molested by those overgrown children. Anyway guess what I found out! I said guess damn you!

WRONG!
Apparently Mike was going to ask me out back in eighth grade but Roadie Shaun beat him to it. I guess it's for the best because this way I can sleep over at Mike's without awkwardness.

Blargh! Eggplant is late!!! He was supposed to pick me up twenty minutes ago. Have I told you who Eggplant is? He's a sexy beast, I'm sorry but I just had to say that. Anyway we met Eggplant and Roadie Shaun when we started high school, they're a year or two older than us, and god knows how many grades they failed.

Anywho, you're probably wondering why he's coming to pick me up. Well I was supposed to just get a ride with the guys to Gilman but I wanted to shower first because my hair got all gunky because Billie tackled me in the mud for taking his last guitar pick. He got a whole bunch the other day and I keep taking them, I plan on giving them back next week just because I'm that annoying. Well now my hair smells good and it's nice and smooth. WHERE THE FUCK IS EGGPLANT!!!! He probably forgot that he had to pick me up. I've made it a point not to miss a Sweet Children, sorry Green Day or Lookouts show and Eggplant is ruining that.

Hmm maybe he passed out. Let me call him.

Okay I'm back, his roommate answered the phone. Anyway I was right Eggplant fell asleep on the crapper, his roommate woke him up and now he's on his way. He has to pick up his skank of a girlfriend as well. I'm sorry but she is a skank, she went out with three different guys this month.

I know what you're thinking, she's calling everyone a skank, she must be a skank. Well I'm not! I can list the number of boyfriends I've ever had on one hand!
Roadie Shaun
Reggie
Greg
Steve
And now Al

But I must admit I am a major flirt, so I guess that makes up for my "lack" of boyfriends.

Goodbye Dinky! Eggplant is finally here!!!
-Trix