Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Frankenstein Family

December 25, 1989
MERRY CHRISTMAS GOOBER!

I've been neglecting you!!!! Yes I have! Well nothing much happened lately, well except for the guys constantly recording, I go with them most of the time. OH! Billie and Mike got girlyfriends. I approve of Mike's girlfriend, her name is Tracey. I stopped sleeping in the same bed as Mike because of her (hahaha that must sound SO wrong!). It looks like Billie just got tired of being lonely and settled for some random chick who hangs around Gilman. Her name is Jenny by the way, at least she's not a prosthetic head like Erin is.

I realized that the guys shower less when they're single. Billie and Mike, if you are reading this do us all a favor and shower on the regular basis regardless of your dating status!!!

Right it's Christmas today, well I got a couple of gifts from my dad, I got him a couple of gifts hence ending such an exciting morning. But this evening we're going over to Billie's house for Christmas dinner, same as every year. His extended family live out of state so we celebrate this majestic holiday from a religion in which we don't believe in together. Mike's going to be there too, so is his sister Myla. Yup basically Ollie gathers up bits of families and we all become one big family. Oh that's sappy, but it's true.

I have to make dessert for this dinner thing, Mike and Myla said they'd come help me but Myla's not here yet and Mike's probably still passed out in Billie's garage. Heehee the other day Ollie was assigning the tasks for this grand Christmas dinner and Billie got stuck cleaning the house beforehand. It's funny because Billie's probably just going to end up yelling at the vacuum cleaner again. Yes he does get aggravated easily. He's not aloud helping cook anymore because last year Ollie caught him trying to juggle knives when he was supposed to be stirring the soup and the year before that he burnt the cake to a crisp.

Do you want to know what on the dessert menu? Well I'm telling you anyway.
Chocolate cake
Chocolate chip cookies
Apple Pie
In case you haven't realized I like chocolate, it's just apple pie is apparently mandatory.

So anyway last night we all went over to Al's place for a Christmas Eve party. We all got a wasted so this morning I had a hangover, but I sucked it up. Yup that's right, I took a couple of aspirin and faced the noise and light and all that shit. Al is getting a little too hands on for my liking, maybe it was because he was drinking. Anyway, Billie saved my ass. I tried to push Al off of me and Billie swooped in and told him to give it a rest, he then took put him on the sofa where he quickly fell asleep.

Myla is here! I'm sorry but I can't continue writing in you. Yes I'm aware of how much you like the tingly sensation my pen gives you but I have to go. I'll write in you tomorrow to let you know how everything went.
-Trix