Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Christmas

December 27, 1989
Dear Stink-bomb,

I lied to you, I said I'd write in you yesterday but I wasn't in the mood. (Wow that sounded EXTREMELY wrong) Okay so now I will tell you what happened Christmas day.

When I left Myla had just arrived so we went over to Billie's garage to get Mike. Myla started lecturing him about his habit of getting pissed drunk, it was funny. Anyway we got straight to work making the desserts, Mike and I kept munching on the chocolate chips so we added nuts to the cookies so they wouldn't be so bare. To make all the desserts it took about two and half hours. Mike spilt flour all over his black shirt, but there are suspicions that the bag of flour was pushed by Myla. Due to lack of evidence Myla was not charged with any crime, but was later locked in the pantry. Mike let her out when my dad came downstairs to see what the commotion was about.

Anyway after all the desserts were made we took them over to Billie's house, where just like as expected he was pissed at the vacuum cleaner. His foot was in a bucket of ice because after he tripped over the chord and then decided to kick the vacuum hence hurting his toe. We all made fun of him and started poking him with the duster.

We ended up being 15 people crammed into the dining room for dinner. It would have been 16 but my dad's girlfriend, Carina, went to Washington to visit her family. Carina is not a skank or a bitch or anything like that, she just thinks I should be more feminine. It gets kind of annoying after a while because I loves my ripped jeans and band tees as apposed to pencil skirts and glam shirts. My dad tells her it's just a phase, heehee kinda long for just a phase if you ask me. But I don't argue because he's on my side.

We got bored so Mike and I decided to announce to everyone we got engaged, just to see their reaction. Myla and Billie were laughing uncontrollably, my father was confused as hell and Ollie started lecturing on how we were too young and Billie's brother David kept asking if Mike knocked me up. Towards the end of the evening we announced that it was all a sham. It was funny as hell, it took the jaws of life for Mike and I to keep a straight face.

Al is supposed to take me out today, I don't know where though. He's acting really strange lately.
Well that's about it for now.
-Trix