Sequel: Diaries of the Mind

Trix, Like The Cereal

Nipple Tattoo

January 21, 1990
Hey Smookums,

It's been a while. Don't take Smookums as a name of affection, because it's not! Hee hee, Billie woke up with a tattoo over his left nipple!

I'll elaborate! Last night we were hanging out with the Lookouts and Lawrence had several bottle of cheap wine and we started drinking it. I'm not much for wine but Billie and Tre had a little competition to see who could drain a bottle first. Billie won. Anyway, I left with Al to go back to his place. This morning I went over to Billie's and he was passed out on the couch in his garage with Mike and Eggplant. He wasn't wearing a shirt and he had a white bandage above his nipple. I woke him up and asked him about it, he was just as surprised to see it as I was. He carefully pulled it off and revealed a sort of spider tattoo, it was fucking hilarious. Well maybe not for him because he couldn't remember getting it.

OH! The guys finished recording 1039/Smoothed Out/Slappy Hours! It's so good! I got my copy yesterday, hence that's why we were celebrating. They're going on tour this summer, which sucks for me because it means my boyfriend and my two best friends are leaving me here alone. HA! I'll show them, I'll get a new boyfriend and new best friends! Nah, I'm too lazy, I'll just suck it up and be lonely.

Oh! Something really funny happened this morning! Like I said, last night I left with Al to have a little fun (we did end up having fun by the way) and I got home REALLY late. By the way, did I mention Dad and Carina don't think highly of Al? Anyway this morning Carina was talking to me and she said, "Why don't you go out with one of those nicer guys, Billie Joe and Michael?" and I'm like Michael? Oh she means Mike, I've never once called Mike Michael. Wait! I did once! I was pissed at him so I called him Michael Ryan Pritchard, because in theory since we weren't friends so I should be more formal in addressing him. Muahahaha! If only Carina knew that Billie and Mike were just as bad as Al, I've just known them longer. Besides, going out with Billie would be incest in my mind! Like I said before he's my brother!

You know what I like about you? Only one thing. I can neglect you for weeks at a time, treat you like shit, yet I can tell you anything and you won't judge my sorry behind. Did I mention I can belch the alphabet? Hee hee, well when we first met Mike we found amusement in such dumb profanities, don't worry we've evolved since then, well sort of. Now our profanities are rated R.

Oh I have to go masturbate now . . . . . haha just kidding. I'm going to eat something.
-Trix