Status: Working on it! :D

Bill's Teacup Mouse

Chapter 7:Hi reality

I woke up in a sweat that dream turned into a nightmare I was panting I am a mouse and I am scared. I looked over at Bill he was still sleeping I climbed out of my bed and I jumped onto Bill's bed. I ran on my fours to the window it was to far but I need to be at the window for some reason.

[Morning]

Bill P.O.V

I woke up I looked over at Teacup she wasn't there I jumped up "Oh no!" I said got out of my bed What if I squished her!? What if Tom found her!? What if she ran away!? I thought to myself. I ran to Tom's room if he killed her he is going to slapped! I ran to Tom's room but I stopped when I heard moaning and screaming. I ran back to my room "Eww!" I yelled I shut my door and stayed in room "Where are you Teacup?" I said "Squeak!" I saw her on my window with some food. Her cheeks where filled with food and she looked so cute I ran to her "I thought you where dead!" I said. She looked at me odd "How did you get there from your bed?" I asked her she just looked at me. "Come on we are going out to eat because I don't want to stay in this house" I told her she looked me then she heard a bang that startled her. "Yeah come on lets go out to eat" I said.I placed my hand on the window she hopped on she ran up to my shoulder and sat there.

[2 Hours later]

I sat in the park Teacup was running back and fourth on the bench "Hey give me back my doll!" I heard someone say soon I saw a little girl and three boys running past me. I looked down and saw that Teacup was gone I saw her running towered the children.

Olive P.O.V

It was Susie! My first human friends! "Susie! Susie!" I was running as fast as I can but she was just to fast! Soon Susie's brother pushed her to the floor she began to cry I ran toward her "Susie! Susie are you alright?!" I asked her. "Olive is that you?" She asked me with teary eyes "Yes it is! Susie are you hurt want me to go beat them up!?" I said I was mad they hurt her. "No Olive! Just stay with me I want my mommy!" She said "Where is she?" I asked her. "She is on the other side of the park!" She said "Oh no well uh stay here I will get my owner he will help you!" She said. "Okay but be back here soon!" She said I nodded I ran after Bill I hope he is still there!
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry for the late update!
Enjoy it and comment it please! :D