30 Days of Paul

Introduction

We both breakup....

She moved on already. Me? I'm going out with her worst enemy, but, I just still can't over her. Summer Clark.

She just so pretty and never care about every single thing that everyone said about her. She listen to a lot of cool bands like I do. We both are meant to be together. Not anymore....

Everything was my fault. Having a band and touring all over the country, I mean, duh. Who can stay last longer on long distance relationship?

I tour with my band, Boys Like Girls for the whole spring and she helping her brother's band, We The Kings to be the merch girl. Yeah, we both totally in the different tour.

I keep writing the story of us inside the tour journal. I feel bad for everything that happen to us.

Day 1:

I walk into the backstage door, I accidentally hit someone. "Ouch, watch where you walking, dumbass!", someone said. She got the most amazing voice. I help her to get up. She wearing a Def Leppard tshirt with this old skinny pants and a boots. She got a beautiful pair of dark brown eyes with dark long hair.

"Sorry. I'm in a rush right now"

"Wait, wait! Are you that guitarist dude from Boys Like Girls?"

"Yeah. Why?", I said while thinking woah big fans?

"You suck, man!"

What the……..I thought she's adoring me or something. But I just being so over reacted right now. Then, someone is calling my name. Oh, its Travis from We The Kings.

"Yo Trave!!"

"Hi bro, so, have you meet my sister, Summer?"

"She's your sister?"

"Wait, you guys know each other? Since when?"

"Since 5 minutes ago when he hit me.", continued Summer

"Hey sorry bout that okay? Are we cool now?"

"Yea, whatever loser."

She's like this rude girl but inside, she's an angel.

"You guys should stop starring at each other. Okay I'm going to soundcheck now. Paul, please watch my little sissy okay?"

"Yes sir!"

Travis walk to the stage, I took Summer to sit outside at the catering.

"So, whats your name again? I'm Paul by the way. And I'm sucks in guitar, just like this girl beside me said 10 minutes ago"

"Haha, don't take it serious, dude! I'm Summer. My name and my attitude is totally a big different. Hahahah."

"I like your laugh, Summer. Are you staying for the whole tour?"

"Not really, I only helping my brother selling these merch. But I kinda not doing it for the whole tour. Just for this spring break."

"Oh, still in school?"

"More like in college."

"What university? What major did you take?"

"Dude, are you an interviewer or something? I move to Tempe after highschool and I'm attend to Arizona States University. I took…."

Then someone calling my name. It's Martin. We must to go now.

"Eh, sorry, I must to go now. Can I have your digits?"

"Yeah sure, gimme your phone!"

I took my iPhone off and give it to her

"Done. Don't call me after midnight!"

"Okay, so, is this a goodbye or something?"

"I have no idea. But we will meet someday. Hugs?"

I hug her really tight. I think I'm falling for her. She's the most attractive girl I ever met.

"Dude, why are you so blushing?", Martin said

"Nothing"
♠ ♠ ♠
what's happen next? will they meet up again? did Summer feels the same thing about Paul? subscribe pls? :)