30 Days of Paul

The Wordless

"Dude, stink!"

"You wanna eat it? I know it, Poolie! You wanna eat my shit!"

"Fuck no for a Christ Sake"

After I smells Martin's smelly poop, I took a can of Bud Light from the refrigerator. I'm having a little party by myself and then, Bryan and Brent accompany me. We all got so drunk until Bryan running around the venue naked and luckily, We The Kings van park near the venue because after we left in the morning, they playing here.

I come near to their van. I saw fire and I smells something burning. Oh yeah, they having a camp fire but, sadly, the drunk me come and ruin it. I pretend like I'm not drunk. I sit nicely beside Summer. We sing Hey Monday's How You Love Me Now together with We The Kings and The Maine. Its a really fun night and when I'm trying to get back to the van, i fell.

"Paul, are you okay?"

"What do you think? You see here? Am I okay?" and I started to sing My Chemical Romance's Im Not Okay

"Okay, your drunk. DANNNNNNN, DO YOU MIND HELPING ME HERE???" she scream panicly.

"Lemme get that for you, Summer"

Dan piggyback me to my bunk. I didn't see Summer. She left.

Day 4

Hangover………..

I didn't see Summer online on AIM. I'm trying to reach her phone but she wont pick up. I call Travis and he said Summer wasn't with her. Where is she…….

I saw something different. How come the curtain of the bottom bunk was closed. It suppose to be empty.

I open it slowly…..

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I was taking care of you last night, Paul. Sorry if I made you panic"

"Do you know how panic I am? I call your brother and he was looking for you!"

"I'll call Travis later. Paul, can I just stay with you in this tour?"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna be in my brother's bus again. I'm scared"

"Tell me what happening"

"Can I borrow your shoulder first?"

"Yeah sure"

She cried on my shoulder and tell me what the problem….

"Im scared with The Maine's front man. He's like really into me. Two days ago, he trying to kiss me and push me into the wall real hard"

"You mean John Ohh? Fuck him, he's a fucking jerk"

"Don't say that please."

"Okay okay, I'll stop"

"And, can I tell you the truth first?"

"Yeah"

"But don't hate me after I tell you this"

"Sure"

"He used to be my ex. I was his junior on campus. He want me back but I don't want too"

"Why?"

"He cheated behind me back"

"Aw don't cry, Summer! You've got me here. I'll protect you okay?"

"Thanks Paul"

"Can I ask you a question by the way?"

"Yeah?"
♠ ♠ ♠
is paul going to ask summer to be his girlfriend? comment please. sorry for the lack of update