You Jump, I Jump. Right?

Chapter 10

He left after a couple of hours.

I lay gasping on the floor, naked and battered.

He had raped me, whipped me, kicked me, punched me. He pretty much did everything he could think of.

The funny thing was that I knew I wouldn't be in so much pain if I just did what he asked. If I did what he wanted, he wouldn't be so angry with me. It was in that moment when I made a vow that I would be good; if he wanted me to scream I would, if he wanted sex I would.
He returned after that, holding clamps. I immediately knew what it was for. It was time for the shock treatment again; he didn't want me to be powerful.

The electrical current ran through my body. I lay withering on the floor, knowing that this was the highest voltage he had ever done before.

I would become a vampire 100 times over, to escape the pain. I would take the rapes from everyone in the house for a decade, to escape the pain.

I forced my mind to drift off, to a happy place. To somewhere where I was loved and wanted. I was no longer in my body.

I thought of my father. His eyes which held so much love and tenderness, the smile that always graced his face whenever I was around.

When Moore decided he had had enough fun he stopped, as I lay there. I felt him climb on top of me again, I felt him enter me and pound inside of me, but I did nothing. I didn't care anymore. I would welcome death like a long lost friend. Welcome it, greet it, embrace it.

I wasn't me anymore.

After a while I began to feel more people in the room, they took their turns with me, raping me, beating me. They laughed and cheered at what each of them did to me. But I didn't care.

I felt them grow annoyed that they wasn't getting the response they wanted. So they tried to hurt me harder. I felt the pain, but I did nothing. I was a vampire, so in that hour I became what a vampire is.

Stone.

I vaguely heard them moaning groans of delight, telling me to make noises but I didn't.

They soon got tired with me on the floor so they chose they wanted me to stand. They dragged me to a different room and handcuffed me to the stocks. My head and hands where held in a plank of wood which they locked shut.

They whipped me, burnt me using knives. Raped me some more. then just left me there when they decided to go and hunt.

Though vampires don't breathe I felt my heart stop. I became an immobile statue without a care in the world. In the end I stopped thinking, my mind shut down, my soul had left my body. It went away without a second glance at the battered body.

Large gashes adorned my body, venom burned my body from when they had bitten me at the peak of their pleasure. But I didn't care. I was in my happy place, with my family.