You Jump, I Jump. Right?

Chapter 28

I felt a jump and my eyes shot open, only to be reassured that we had landed by my Father. Nessie placed her hand to my cheek again and I groaned from the sudden disorientation of being blind to seeing everything clearly.

I looked out my window to see we had landed on a beach. The helicopter rotor had flung the sand particles into a frenzy and covered the remaining view, leaving me in the unknown.

“Where are we?” I heard myself whisper, staring out into the sandstorm which was beginning to settle.

“Isle Esme,” Lee replied, reaching over the seat to take a hold of my hand.

I turned my hand to look at him and Nessie followed suite, showing me Lee’s beaming face.

I glanced back outside again, to see the sand had finally settled, and I gasped. It truly was beautiful. Bella had once told me about it and I thought she had been exaggerating; she hadn’t. The bright sun shone down onto the blue sea, which reflected back upwards, shining light everywhere. Next to the beach there was a green canopy of trees, which gently rustled from the blowing breeze. In the midst of the forest I could see a white house, which I presumed Lee and I would be living in for a while.

Lee and Jasper got out of the helicopter, grabbing the bags we had brought with us and racing to the house. In no time at all they were back, and the door next to me opened up so Jasper could put me in his arms and place me on the ground.

Nessie got out after me and I was thrown into my blurred vision again. I felt Jasper pull me into a hug, telling me to stay safe and have a good time. I grasped onto him for my life, trying to show him how much I loved and appreciated him, which I hope he understood without using his mood enhancing powers. He kissed the top of my head and soon my arms were empty and Nessie was telling me to have a good time.

Soon I heard the whir of the helicopter and Lee had me in his arms, moving me away from the sand storm that would soon begin.

We didn’t look back, our thoughts only consumed with each other.

Soon we had reached our ‘holiday house’ and Lee carried me to a chair in which I presumed was the kitchen and handed me a bottle of blood.

“You know, it’s incredibly sexy watching you drink using a straw,” he told me to which I giggled; imagining the smile he would wear on his perverted face.

I finished off the bottle, handing in back to him.

“So what does this place look like?” I asked him, curious.

“It’s pretty much the same as home. Esme designed it and we all know she is a fan of the old vintage beige look,” he told me, a little sarcastically.

“Oh,” I replied.

A few minutes passed in silence until Lee decided to speak.

“So then, want to hit the beach?” He asked me.

My face broke out into a wide grin and I felt myself nod my head ferociously.

“Are you sure?” He joked. “You don’t seem that eager to me.”

“Come on, I wanna go to the beach,” I begged.

I heard him laugh and soon I was whipped into his arms again, and placed onto a soft bed.
“Well first, we need to get you a bikini,” he told me; throwing a suitcase onto the bed next to me.

I felt him unzip it and pull out various items before he passed me one. “Here; it’s just a simple black bikini. Which I must admit, will look incredibly good on you.”

I smiled and I felt Lee stand in front of me, leaning down for a kiss. I responded and soon I was pushed down onto the bed, with him hovering above me, trying not to crush me.

I felt him pull away from me first and I sat back up, flattening down my hair.

“I’ll just, err, leave you to it,” he told me, before I heard a door close.

I stood up, pulling off my clothes and replacing them with the bikini. I made sure I had worn it properly, and grimaced when my things brushed against the numerous scars which surrounded my body.

I heard the door crack open a peep and Lee’s voice came through it, asking if I was done.

I murmured a yes and I felt him enter the room. I stood with my shoulders hunched, my hair covering my face, waiting for his reaction.

“Your beautiful,” he murmured, bringing me to him for a hug.