You Jump, I Jump. Right?

Chapter 36

I watched my daughter collapse to the floor, blood pouring out of her mouth. As she hit the ground, I heard something snap, and looked down to see her leg placed in an odd position. She began to shake frantically, her eyes closed, whilst Carlisle threw himself at her, pinning her down.

Even though it wasn’t Eviee’s blood I had to hold my breath. I was frantic with worry, but I aimed to stay calm. As I rushed over to help, I noticed everyone had left the room other then Jacob and I. Carlisle and Jensen remained, I went over and sat by Eviee’s head, holding it still. I still wasn’t breathing, but I noticed Jacob went and set up Carlisle’s study similar to a hospital room.

“What should I do, Carlisle?” I asked in a strained voice.

“Just hold her head or she could do more damage.”

“This looks serious. We should get her to hospital.” Jenson interrupted.

“No!” Carlisle and I said at the same time.

“Why?”

We both ignored him, and eventually she stopped fitting.

“Jasper, I need you to carry her to my study.”

I picked her up bridal style, carrying her through.

“She needs to go to the hospital.” Jensen persisted.

“No she doesn’t. What good will it do? They don’t know anything; the best thing for Eviee is Carlisle.”

“I’m not doubting Carlisle. But he doesn’t have the equipment nor the supplies for him do any good here.” He persuaded.

It was then I reached Carlisle’s study due to the human speed I had to walk.

Jacob had everything set up.

“Happy?” I spat at him.

He remained quiet.

I placed my daughter gently on the bed, smoothing the hair out of her face and wiping the blood of her face whilst Carlisle got ready to put a cast on her leg.

“I feel like I’ve seen this girl before.” Jensen spoke.

Carlisle spoke first. “That’s doubtful. Eviee hardly ever leaves the house.”

“And why is that?” Jensen persisted.

“We have our reasons.” He answered quietly.

Jacob had set a bright light above the bed which Eviee lay on, so Carlisle moved it away so the human would not be able to see Eviee’s scars.

He removed her trousers and set to work on her leg. I was still shocked at her legs even after all these months. Bites and cuts adorned her legs, and I was thankful that Jensen wouldn’t be able to see them.

I saw Eviee flinch even though she was unconscious and I went and sat by her head, stroking her cheek.

“So then, what’s wrong with her?” I clenched my jaw at him. I just wanted to rip him apart, but I knew Carlisle wouldn’t appreciate it.

But instead, I chose to scare him.

“What’s wrong with her? What’s wrong with her is that she is dying; and we can’t save her!” I almost screamed at him

“But what is she dying of?” He said in a matter-of-fact voice—that really annoyed me.

“Look around! We’re all different. We’re all pale and cold and inhumanly beautiful to your eyes. We’re vampires. Eviee is a vampire! And she’s dying. My daughter is dying. I just wanted her to be happy. But even that seems impossible.” My voice grew tired towards the end. I looked up at Jensen, he was starring at her.

Eventually, he spoke. “I already knew you were vampires. My sister is one. Was one. But the Volturi killed her. No idea why.”

“The Volturi killed Eviee as well. On the inside anyway.”

“What do you mean?”
♠ ♠ ♠
a biiigggg, huge, massive thank you to the loyal followerers,
especially xGothic69Girlx

;D