You Jump, I Jump. Right?

Epilogue

It was the 28th May, 2058; exactly 10 years after Eviee had died. The Cullens had come from all corners of the world to remember the life of Evelyn Whitlock-Cullen. The Amazon, Denali and Irish covens were joined by the American Nomads, and together they all stood around Eviee and Lee’s headstones. Nobody spoke, their heads were bowed and their eyes closed.

Carlisle and Esme had come from Isle Esme, Rosalie and Emmett came from their private home in Africa, Edward and Bella still lived in their little cottage with Alice, but Nessie had opted to move to La Push with Jacob, but was coming from London where they occasionally lived.

And Jasper didn’t live in one particular spot. He was a nomad. He still loved his family dearly, but he had loved Eviee more. The passing of his daughter was what eventually make Jasper break—to show his true emotions. And they were grief and despair. Alice had accepted his decision that he just needed to be alone for a while, and she understood that, for nothing could break a bond between father and daughter. He had stayed for Eviee’s funeral, but soon after left, taking Eviee’s ashes with him. He travelled through all continents, stopping at a landmark which held a certain meaning, or something that Eviee would have enjoyed seeing, and released some of her ashes into the wind. So she would be free.

One day the Cullens would be reunited again, but this wasn’t today. For Jasper still had certain places to visit, certain places for Eviee to see.

Jasper slowly placed his hand inside the urn, gently grabbing a handful of ashes and raising his hand in the air; separating his fingers when a breeze occurred. Everyone watched the small particles blow in the wind, realising that Jasper would soon be home; but it wouldn’t be today.

He muttered a single sentence which held so much meaning to them all. A sentence which had them all shivering and sobbing quietly to themselves. A sentence which was Eviee.

“Everything happens for a reason.”

After that everyone looked meaningfully at Eviee’s headstone. Eviee had left her letters to us, just as we had left our message to her.

Evelyn Whitlock-Cullen
A Girl Always Remembered With a Smile
She Was Taken From Our Homes, But Not Our Hearts
May She Rest In Peace
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys :')
just a big thank to all the loyal followers, they know who they are.
we finally got there; in the end. (: <3