You Jump, I Jump. Right?

Chapter 7

I stepped forward and he grasped my hand.

Aro bent his head forward, reading all my thoughts. I saw what he saw. I scrunched my eyes; hoping that he would stop reading my every thought, invading my privacy. I wished he wouldn’t read my mind but it was necessary.

He finally looked up at me, fascinated.

He turned around. "Ladies, Gentlemen. We have a new member on the team. Miss Evelyn Whitlock." His voice was excited, like a little boy at Christmas.

Some people winked at me, some cheering, others murmuring between themselves.

Aro put his arm around me, pulling me out the room.

"Such a difficult life you have led. Still, we hope to make your time here enjoyable."

"I hope so too." I murmured.

"What do you know about us, Eviee?"

"You’ve read my thoughts, haven’t you?”

He started to laugh. “Oh, refreshing.”

He pulled me into a room which was full of beautiful paintings and priceless treasure. I later found out it was his room, he told me everything I would need to do, about everyone. How his wife had left him and he felt lonely.

"Your power is fascinating" He got up, and pulled out a dark gray, almost black, cloak. "You will be wearing this. Marcus, Caius and I are at the top. Followed by Jane, Alec and you."

He then called out a name "Chelsea."

She soon appeared, and Aro bent forward to whisper quietly in her ear. They pulled apart and Chelsea looked at me meaningfully. I then felt a warm feeling spread through me, I looked at Aro questionably, and I couldn't believe it. I had found my mate.

Chelsea left, and I moved towards a smirking Aro, planting a kiss onto his lips. He kissed back passionately, a groan escaping his lips. He moved down onto my neck, finding my weak spot, making me moan.