You Jump, I Jump. Right?

Chapter 9

His smirk rose more.

"Now now, Lynn. Oh, sorry. Its Eviee know, isn't it? Didn't I teach you manners when you were with me? Or will I need you to learn them again." He grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulling me down towards the floor. "That’s right. Bow to your master." He taunted.

My eyes flickered to Aro, holding nothing but betrayal.

He knew who it was, yet he still sold me to him, all for a diamond. It was then when I remembered what I had overheard Carlisle telling Nessie. Chelsea could form bonds, that
was what she had done between Aro and I.

"I'm so sorry, Eviee." He whispered. Then I felt a shock resonate through my body.

Moore had bought his equipment with him. He had put clamps on to various parts of my body, clicked a button and the electrical surge overpowered me, bringing me to the floor.

I clamped my teeth together, already stubborn to show any sign of pain. I knew that soon I wouldn't have any power left to control people.

Perhaps I should have entered Moore’s mind, made him stop. But instead, I entered Chelsea’s mind, making her break the bond between me and Aro forever.

I opened my clenched eyes, looking at Aro. He held a pained expression on his face. All I could feel was hate for him.

Finally, Moore stopped the shocks. I was no longer powerful, I could no longer control things behind me.

He walked over to me, bending down beside me. He moved my hair out of my face.

"Oh how I have missed you," he purred. "Your little stunt of running away scared me, but still I have you now, and you shall need to be punished for your disobedience."

"Fuck off!" I screamed.

In response I felt him backhand me. My head whipped to the side and I scrunched my eyes up from the pain.

He turned around and ordered someone to put a chain around my neck. I looked up and saw his second in command, Matthew Pratt.

He bent down to my level, staring into my eyes, "Hello Cherub." He leered.

He took the clamps off my body, and put a collar around my neck. He was careful whilst putting it around my neck, avoiding contact with it.

It was then I realised why. It burnt my neck, made me feel like I was being reborn all over again. I pulled at it, trying to get it off, causing me even more pain.

Moore turned to Aro. "I shall return her in 5 years."

Moore took hold of the chain which was connected to the collar, pulling me across the floor.

"Wait!" Aro shouted.

He bent down in front of me, pulling me up so I was on my feet, my knees shook and I stepped away from him. I heard him sign, knowing he had read my thoughts, knowing that I hated him.

"I love you, Eviee." he whispered

"No you don't. You loved the idea of me and you." I told him harshly.

I walked out with my head held high, swallowing the pain I felt, the betrayal I felt...the helplessness I felt.

It was dark in Volterra, so we began to run. Moore was holding the chain, pulling me along, while Pratt was behind me, making sure I didn't try anything.

We ran for what seemed like weeks. They would stop along the way for a hunt. Whilst they enjoyed their delicious meals, I was starved. I hadn't fed and needed to feed. Yet they ignored my pleas, satisfied that I was becoming weaker.

In the end we reached the mansion.

Moore turned around. "Welcome home gorgeous."

I simply ignored him, knowing that annoyed him the most.

"You want to play it like that? Fine." He snapped.

He dragged me to my cell. Throwing me against the walls. He unclipped the chain around me neck, back handing me whilst doing so.

I lay, motionless, as he tore at my clothes.